White Sox vs. Indians, 4/15/07 (L)

Heads22

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxGovernment @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 06:16 PM)
wow im listening to the indians broadcast and there was a commercial for tequila and it said "if you want to dance like a retard then drink tequila"

maybe Crede had some tequila before the game

QUOTE(SoxGovernment @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 01:16 PM)
wow im listening to the indians broadcast and there was a commercial for tequila and it said "if you want to dance like a retard then drink tequila"

isn't the political correctness sensor going off? if Tiger gets criticized for saying he's acting like a "spazz" out there...well, whatever

Remember how good the offense was last year? We could probably have that exact same offense if Ozzie would just make a change or two in the batting order.

But, since our pitching is doing well, he must feel it necessary to offset that advantage in order to be nice to other teams.

So how much longer will this comedy of offense go on before we make a coaching change for hitting.

Every pitch is going away, knowing our team cant hit the outside pitch. Even DJ is talking about it now. If he can see it then what is walker doing.

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 01:16 PM)
I'm listening actually, like I have the entire year. And yes, I know we can't hit lefties, but is that any reason to give up on a team in the fourth f***ing inning? The game goes 9 innings and the Indians have an abysmal bullpen... it's not over yet.

Their bullpen is much better than last year. Unlike the Sox, they don't have three blown saves already this season.

Our bullpen looks a lot better on paper than in reality right now.

Betancourt is always solid, Mastny has been a good find, Borowski has done what he's supposed to do...they're not bad. Cabrera was absolutely nasty against us the other day.

QUOTE(bmags @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 01:21 PM)
wow...the indians announcers are basically laughing at our lineup

I like the girl holding the "Grady Stole My Girlfriend" sign

Grady could probably go up in the stands and it wouldn't matter the way the White Sox offense is going, like Satchel Paige or the King and His Court.

I wonder if the White Sox would have any discernible reaction if Sabathia told all of the outfielders to stay on the bench in front of the blowdryers next inning?

Edited by caulfield12