Sox vs. Twinkies Game Thread

AssHatSoxFan

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Buehrle did EXACTLY what you need out of a pitcher.  Your team gives you runs in the top half of the inning, YOU go out and shut them down quickly in the bottom half to hold that momentum. 

My friends, I believe the Mark Buehrle we all knew is back.

He was never gone, just struggled briefly.

Mark B is my boy and regardless of his endless flirtations with St Louis, I'll always love him and be a Mark B supporter.

:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

For all the Buehrle haters, get off my boy!

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Yes, abo, hes doing great today. Lets hope he can keep it up.

Thought you wanted to trade him to St. Louis less than 72 hours ago?

I for one never wanted to trade him. In fact if we did trade him, I wouldn't watch the Sox for the rest of the season because I'd be so damn pissed.

Buehrle did EXACTLY what you need out of a pitcher.  Your team gives you runs in the top half of the inning, YOU go out and shut them down quickly in the bottom half to hold that momentum. 

Mark B is my boy and regardless of his endless flirtations with St Louis, I'll always love him and be a Mark B supporter.

Mark's a finesse control type pitcher and doesn't have the margin of error that a flame thrower might. He just needed to make a few little adjustments. With any luck and good health he should be around and effective for a long time. Whatever happens I'll always be a fan of MB.

Mark's a finesse control type pitcher and doesn't have the margin of error that a flame thrower might. He just needed to make a few little adjustments. With any luck and good health he should be around and effective for a long time. Whatever happens I'll always be a fan of MB.

And for that, I have love for ya

rex i must say i love your avatar nolan is one of my 3 all time fav players i have so many of his cards it isnt funny :D

Thanks man. I may have to change it from time to time to reflect other players I liked. The Topps 1975 set happens to be my all-time favorite too. Love the colors.

rex i must say i love your avatar nolan is one of my 3 all time fav players i have so many of his cards it isnt funny :D

He's got a restaurant down by me the Bass Inn. Decent food and his name on everything. A legend in Texas.

I had to leave for about 45 minutes and came back to a 5-0 Sox lead and super pitching by Buerhle. FANTASTIC!

Hmmm...maybe you should "step out" until, oh, say mid-October, then come back in the house and see how things look then. :headbang

Where do you live down there Tex?  I lived close to NASA for a few years growing up.

I am all the way on the Mexico border near Brownsville. I'm actually in McAllen, the upper portion of the Rio Grande Valley. My work takes me to both sides of the border. The Reynosa Broncos of the Mexico league play about 20 miles from my office.

Nolan Ryan's Bass Inn is at Choke Canyon

3 more outs to go!

Let's trot out the best guy to close this game Mark B.! :headbang