Phelps clan to protest VA Tech funerals

Balta1701

Oh for crying out loud.

WBC will preach at the funerals of the Virginia Tech students killed on campus during a shooting rampage April 16, 2007. You describe this as monumental horror, but you know nothing of horror -- yet. Your bloody tyrant Bush says he is 'horrified' by it all. You know nothing of horror -- yet. Your true horror is coming. "They shall also gird themselves with sackloth, and horror shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all their heads" (Eze. 7:18).

Why did this happen, you ask? It's simple. Your military chose to shoot at the servants of God today, and all they got for their effort was terror. Then, the LORD your God sent a crazed madman to shoot at your children. Was God asleep while this took place? Was He on vacation? Of course not. He willed this to happen to punish you for assailing His servants.

So, I'm deliberately not linking to their website, but that was posted on it.

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

Considering that college students are generally liberal, and being on the East coast, very liberal, meaning that they are against the war, why would "God" want to punish those students? After all, they are on 'HIS' side. That man is such a loser. I hope he is counter-protested.

QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 01:32 PM)
Considering that college students are generally liberal, and being on the East coast, very liberal, meaning that they are against the war, why would "God" want to punish those students? After all, they are on 'HIS' side. That man is such a loser. I hope he is counter-protested.

I hope he is just ignored. His ilk thrives from attention. Just ignore him and he'll go away.

NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE IN PARTICULAR:

Guys, Let's not fight hate speech with hate speech, okay?

I think he is great for America. Very few people can unite Dems and Reps like he can. Who here doesn't think he's the lowest form of human garbage that hasn't committed a crime, yet?

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 12:14 PM)
Oh for crying out loud.

So, I'm deliberately not linking to their website, but that was posted on it.

So, do you think he should be allowed to bring a group of protestors to the funerals? lets say they decide to protest on public land near the cemetary or church were services are being held, yelling through bull horns about how the kids 'got what they deserved'. Remember, you support protestors at funerals of soldiers who died in Iraq.

not trying to start a fight, just wonder if you think these are "different".

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 12:25 PM)
This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

I concur

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 04:11 PM)
So, do you think he should be allowed to bring a group of protestors to the funerals? lets say they decide to protest on public land near the cemetary or church were services are being held, yelling through bull horns about how the kids 'got what they deserved'. Remember, you support protestors at funerals of soldiers who died in Iraq.

This is just slightly below protesting the funerals of fallen soldiers in the douchebagedness sliding scale of scum.

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 03:11 PM)

If on public property, much as we'd all hate it, I think it has to be allowed. I agree with the earlier comment though, those bikers who shield the funerals are a great defense.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 04:49 PM)
If on public property, much as we'd all hate it, I think it has to be allowed. I agree with the earlier comment though, those bikers who shield the funerals are a great defense.

i wouldn't want a bunch of bikers roaring their engines at a family members funeral, i don't think that is necessarily a good solution.

i would arrest the protestors for dusturbing the peace. after the services, they can protest all they want.

Edited by mr_genius

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 04:11 PM)

I support the rights of this human garbage to legally protest within the confines of local laws. It proves how strong our system of self government is and how we value the rights of individuals no matter how despicable they may be. When these idiots have free speech rights, I know that others have not unjustly lost theirs.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 05:59 PM)
I support the rights of this human garbage to legally protest within the confines of local laws. It proves how strong our system of self government is and how we value the rights of individuals no matter how despicable they may be. When these idiots have free speech rights, I know that others have not unjustly lost theirs.

i agree. but you don't have the 'right' to have a noisy protest at any time or place you want, as you metioned in the form of local laws.

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 06:23 PM)
i agree. but you don't have the 'right' to have a noisy protest at any time or place you want, as you metioned in the form of local laws.

its just another example of the lack of human respect that has occurred in our society.

This post has been begrudgingly edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks even against the most vile of public figures, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you. Edited by NorthSideSox72