White Sox loser

WhiteSoxfan1986

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim from Justice

Joe Crede has something else on his mind. Thats why he is having a problem.

Thanks Jim that was a dumb comment.

Streak hitters only according to Jimbo.

PFB is concerned. I am sure it keeps him up at night.

Jimbo its called home run hitters. Swinging for the fence doesnt provide consistancy.

I think I know why the offense is struggling, all you need to do is go back to the Dusty Baker School of Science. The Rangers can rake in the cold because of all the white players in their lineup like Kinsler, Wilkerson, Cat and Tex. The only players that are really struggling for the Sox are hispanic, Crede, Konerko, Erstad and Pierzynski are all having trouble adapting to the terrible cold weather because of their Dominican, Venezuelan and Puerto Rican upbringings.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 10:17 PM)
Outside of Thome, I think Anderson had the best looking AB of the night. Pretty ugly ass game.

Atleast he hit the ball on the ground.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 10:20 PM)
So Ozzie named Erstad and Ozuna his leadoff hitters before the game? What's Darin's OBP sitting at right now?

There you go using stats again. Ozzie won a world series, and his magic 8 ball is > than your managerial experience. Grinders are not defined by stats. Its diving on the dirt. Its bunting for no reason. Its grounding out 4-3.

h8tr

Go ahead and blame this on Ozzie, but the f***ing offense is putrid, no matter who he puts up there. Outside of Thome this team is pathetic right now, and its 100% the players fault. Joe Crede is f***ing terrible right now.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 10:23 PM)
I'm just gonna go ahead and say it...Erstad is a f***ing horrendous hitter.

Was this really his fault? Come on. The entire offense is putrid.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 10:25 PM)
Go ahead and blame this on Ozzie, but the f***ing offense is putrid, no matter who he puts up there. Outside of Thome this team is pathetic right now, and its 100% the players fault. Joe Crede is f***ing terrible right now.

Was this really his fault? Come on. The entire offense is putrid.

No, it's not his fault it's just another move that was made today that makes 0 sense, a move that I don't think anyone can back with tangible evidence. How does he expect to kickstart a slumping offense by putting one of the worst hitters in baseball in the leadoff spot.

No one even mentioned this games loss in the same breath as Ozzie. This s*** is Greg Walker, the entire lineup (sans Jim), Pierzynski big time and Garland.

I am waiting for the dumb thread to be posted about how, if we only acquire Rowand that we can reunite the 3 stooges, and make the team better. Imagine a combination of Grinderstad and Rowand slamming into walls, smashing into the ground. Breaking their faces. Grounding out to the pull side. Wow that would make things better.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 10:30 PM)
Imagine a combination of Grinderstad and Rowand slamming into walls, smashing into the ground. Breaking their faces. Grounding out to the pull side. Wow that would make things better.

well, if they could avoid the 'Grounding out' part, that would be fun to watch.

:D

Edited by mr_genius

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 10:30 PM)
I am waiting for the dumb thread to be posted about how, if we only acquire Rowand that we can reunite the 3 stooges, and make the team better. Imagine a combination of Grinderstad and Rowand slamming into walls, smashing into the ground. Breaking their faces. Grounding out to the pull side. Wow that would make things better.

2 of the stooges are seriously killing this team right now too. Crede is in one of the biggest slumps of his life at the plate, everything is a weak popout with him and his defense has been incredibly bad as well. AJ is calling some of the worst pitches I've ever seen like that fastball to Sosa on an 0-2 count, WTF? AJ seriously needs to work a count, he's swinging at the first or second pitch in every AB and flying out the LF or RF.

I'd say the stooges are one of the bigger problems this team has right now.