Blum works his 14th inning magic once again.

zimne piwo

Our old buddy Geoff Blum came through in the clutch once again, delivering the game-winning RBI double vs. the Cubs today; once again there were two outs in the top of the 14th inning (!!!).

I'm guessing if your team ever plays into the 14th inning, you're going to want to have Blum on your bench. :D

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Apr 18, 2007 -> 01:09 PM)
I remember that 14 inning very well. I just couldn't go to bed and had to stay up even though I had to get up really early next day. Sometimes I've regretted staying up too late for school or work, but never this one.

The best thing about not having a job right after law school/bar exam was I was unemployed during the playoff run.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Apr 18, 2007 -> 06:09 PM)
I remember that 14 inning very well. I just couldn't go to bed and had to stay up even though I had to get up really early next day. Sometimes I've regretted staying up too late for school or work, but never this one.

I have very strong feelings against anyone who calls themself a diehard Sox fan and went to bed before that game was over.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 18, 2007 -> 01:18 PM)
I have very strong feelings against anyone who calls themself a diehard Sox fan and went to bed before that game was over.

Well of course I wasn't going to go to bed, what I should've been doing was studying for a test but that didn't happen, needless to say I did bad on the test but I didn't care.

Geoff Blum will forever be one of my heroes. I went to bed extremely happy that night because of that HR. The next night/same night, Willie Harris became one of my heroes, because of his hit in Game 4.