MARK BUEHRLE HAS PITCHED A NO-HITTER!

ShoeLessRob

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know, I was watching on mlb.tv, but I missed the first few innings, so I didn't even realize what was happening until the start of the 9th. I know Hawk mentioned that he had still faced the minimum at some point, but for some reason it just didn't register right away. Then I thought, 'Huh, does that mean...oh...ohhhh!' :lol:

Great job, MB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gosoxretro:

Now that we know you can do it, we will expect that every game. No pressure.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Apr 18, 2007 -> 09:25 PM)
Congrats Mark. I'll wear my jersey proudly next week.

I remember Wilson's no-no 16 years ago.

This one was much more special.

Me too. I went through a 12 pack putting my gas grill together while watching. It was great.

This one was twice as nice! Very happy for Mark!

Like I said earlier, I feel sorry for anyone who missed this game. My friend who is working and barely getting out is just pissed as hell.

This was the second greastest thing I've ever witnessed (WS win) since I've missed alot of other great moments for us.

That game rocked!! I didn't realize the situation until the Sox half of the 7th - I knew Texas hadn't scored any runs, but I didn't realize there were no hits for them and no errors for us so I thought it was even more of a no-no until my mom called and told me.

GO BUEHRLE GO SOX!!!!

This is probably the best played game I have ever seen by a White Sox team. Simply remarkable.

Hats off to Mark, this is the best I've ever seen him throw his change, he was darting that bastard down and they couldn't get anywhere near it.

Call me crazy but I think this actually makes me feel a bit more hopeful of Mark sticking around after this season.

I'm going to run this into the ground, only because I NEVER make predictions. But anyways...page three of the game thread...

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Apr 18, 2007 -> 04:01 PM)
I bet Buerhle throws a no-hitter. Doesn't mean we'll win though. :D

But sure, I'm sticking with the no-hitter. No, make it a PERFECT game...that way we will win.

I'm opening a booth at the county fair for psychic readings this summer now.