MARK BUEHRLE HAS PITCHED A NO-HITTER!

ShoeLessRob

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the second greatest game i have ever seen in person, World Series Game 1 being the best! I brought a guy from Germany, it was his first ever baseball game, i told him he saw something that most people wait their whole lives to see! It is like a dream come true, i still can not believe i saw it happen!

QUOTE(Heartattack19 @ Apr 19, 2007 -> 09:58 AM)
This was the second greatest game i have ever seen in person, World Series Game 1 being the best! I brought a guy from Germany, it was his first ever baseball game, i told him he saw something that most people wait their whole lives to see! It is like a dream come true, i still can not believe i saw it happen!

GAme 2 of the World Series was the best game I ever saw, followed by Game 1, and then coming in third, last night's no hitter.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 19, 2007 -> 09:48 AM)
Were Ed and Howard talking about Sanjaya? :P

Yeah, Ed was pissed! :D

GAme 2 of the World Series was the best game I ever saw, followed by Game 1, and then coming in third, last night's no hitter.

Yeah, Ed was pissed! :D

Wow!

That is quite the list of games! i will say that the fight game between the Sox and Tigers has to be # 3 for me, just a crazy game!

I was trying to list what would be better than a World Series Game and a No- Hitter, all i could come up with is a World Series Clinching game and a Perfect Game, any thoughts?

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 19, 2007 -> 10:39 AM)
Kept thinking last night about those couple games against the Indians where Mark went nearly-perfect a couple years ago.

Damn nice to see him get it done.

Welcome back MB. We missed ya.

He pitched the 1 hour 39 minute masterpiece in 2005. Ichiro was the only Mariner to get a hit. I think he had 3.

This is the first time i have been able to post about Buehrle's no-no. I was speechless. Congrats to Mark!!!!! Now let this be something that we can look back and say, "that is what got this team going on their way to a championship." :gosox1: :cheers :gosox1: :cheers :gosox1: :cheers

QUOTE(NonSoxFanChitownMan @ Apr 19, 2007 -> 11:25 AM)
Being a die hard Cubs fan, I just wanted to express my congrats to Mark on his fine accomplishment last night. For you Sox fans, it had to have been one Helluva Rush to see it happen. Congrats Mark on your achievement.

That's very cool! :headbang

QUOTE(NonSoxFanChitownMan @ Apr 19, 2007 -> 11:25 AM)
Being a die hard Cubs fan, I just wanted to express my congrats to Mark on his fine accomplishment last night. For you Sox fans, it had to have been one Helluva Rush to see it happen. Congrats Mark on your achievement.

Classy move! Thanks :cheers

This game was about as nerve racking to be at as a close playoff game. Every pitch from the 8th inning on was intense. Once he got through Lofton-Kinsler-Young in the 7th we thought he had a shot.....but that was the greatest thing about it, until the 7th it was an ordinary game...and all fans pretty much acted that way. Easily one of the top 5 games I've ever been to, a priceless memory that I will cherish forver.

Cheers Burls. :cheers

QUOTE(NonSoxFanChitownMan @ Apr 19, 2007 -> 12:25 PM)

:cheers

snibbenohitter300gv7.jpg