Outfield Depth

Chisoxfn

Many have questioned it and I know many question whether Rowand should start.

One guy I like thats out their is Todd Hollandworth. The guy is a great hitter, but he seems to always find the dl. Still, he would be a good signing to platoon in center or left if we ended up dealing Lee or if Rowand's injury is more serious.

I think we'll know more on where Rowand stands in the next couple weeks, so if the Sox make a move it will be during the winter meetings in December and they may be making a couple.

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime

Nobody is coming in.

God.

God is coming in?

As for Hollandsworth. I wouldn't mind seeing him but it would probably only happen if no one else offers him a contract. He could provide some depth and with Rowand possibly missing some time, he would help.

Originally posted by Jjav829

God is coming in?

As for Hollandsworth. I wouldn't mind seeing him but it would probably only happen if no one else offers him a contract. He could provide some depth and with Rowand possibly missing some time, he would help. 

No, I just get tired of seeing Jasons' ideas on who he wants to see come here. I'm glad he has thoughts, but, he's to out there.

Ian, my ideas are good, imo. Whether Management agrees with me, isn't up to me, if it were, I'd try to sign a lot of guys or at least make a push.

I'm not big for trades if you can get the same thing via free agency without giving anything up. That way, you can move what you were going to give up for something else or just hang onto it for a rainy day, aka, world series push(Use them to get that one last player).

As far as Todd goes, I'm assuming he'll play for pretty cheap, say 500-750k a year and if you ask me, thats right at JR's budget and he's a very good player.

I watched him a ton with the Dodgers and always liked the guy. He can play all outfield positions and first base. His arm would be a little weak in right.

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh goodie more fun to look foward to........can things get any worse????? uh oh here comes the big jinx i asked the magic question............lmao