Places You Want To Go

SoxFan1

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 22, 2007 -> 07:41 PM)
L-A-M-E

I went up by you the past couple of nights to see Saliva and Mike Jones. That was OK, but VEISHEA doesn't compare to Unofficial. :P

I was at both as well.

Mike Jones blew.

Hell, I probably saw you on Central Campus.

Places I've been:

Arizona

California

Colorado

Pennsylvania

New York (Buffalo

Maryland

Washington, D.C.

South Carolina

Florida

Texas

Wisconsin

Michigan

Indiana

Ohio

Missouri

Hawaii

Canada:

-Niagara Falls

-Windsor

Mexico (via cruise)

-Cancun

-Cozumel

-Vera Cruz

-Mazatlan

-Another city on the Pacific Coast that I can't remember

Places I'd like to go:

Vegas

London

Germany

Italy

Ireland

Australia

Pacific NW

Eastern Seaboard

Various Caribbean islands

SE Asia

Hawaii (again)

Africa

My favorite place that I've been has been Hawaii, hands down. I went there with my parents for 3 weeks back in 2005. Spent a week each on Maui, Kauai, and Oahu. Paradise on earth.

Edited by StrangeSox

Hmm places I have been. Well besides the bakers dozen different MLB parks... Pretty much the entire midwest, Mammoth Caves, tons of Texas beaches (including South Padre, Matagorda, Bolivar, Galveston, Sand Dollar Island), I have been to both the Johnson Space Center (including misson control, and the building next door to the one invovled in the tragedy of this weekend), and the Kennedy Space Center, and got to see a night-time shuttle launch from my balcony in Daytona Beach. I have been to Daytona Beach and Key West. I have been to Las Vegas twice. We did a driving trip to Canada for our honeymoon, and spent time in Windsor, Toronto and Niagra Falls.

Where I would like to go is a much longer list. At the top are mostly ancient historical sites, with the Pyramids in Eygpt and the old Temple in Jeruslam heading the list. I'd also love to see the Vatican and the rest of Rome.

A little closer to home, I want to go out west on driving trip and take in things like the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone. I also want to get to NYC and see the floor of the NYSE. Washington DC is something else I really want to see.