White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/20/07 (W)

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 08:35 PM)
A-Rod is f***ing amazing right now. Romero threw a couple of sliders down-and-in, and A-Rod didn't even budge -- he wasn't going to try to offer at them.

He got helped on a close pitch from the ump, but on 3-2, he rips a double down the line.

If he becomes a free agent, I hope Kenny offers $20 million for him. Fill the rest of the team (RF, SP) with prospects, I don't care...

Yeah, I was actually watching his at-bat for his 2nd HR so I didn't even see how we scored.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 08:35 PM)
I bet he won't watch the draft.

I'm unsure if this lowers the amount of items broken or not. :D

I've gotta work, so I'm going to miss just about everything. I'll be able to TIVO the Sox and Bulls, not the draft.

EDIT: I've just been informed the draft is next weekend. I am a fool.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 08:35 PM)
So if you could care less, why don't you? :huh:

Excuse me for being a baseball fan. I'm also watching the yankees play Team Italy or Mexico.

:lol:

me too.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 08:38 PM)
I'm unsure if this lowers the amount of items broken or not. :D

I've gotta work, so I'm going to miss just about everything. I'll be able to TIVO the Sox and Bulls, not the draft.

The draft is weird as far as getting pissed and throwing s*** goes.

It it one of my favorite weekends of the year, but there is so much build up picking at the end of the first that a s*** pick can you just make you explode. On the other hand, a good pick gives you a 6 hour hard on.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 06:39 PM)
The draft is weird as far as getting pissed and throwing s*** goes.

It it one of my favorite weekends of the year, but there is so much build up picking at the end of the first that a s*** pick can you just make you explode. On the other hand, a good pick gives you a 6 hour hard on.

Aren't you supposed to see your doctor immediately for that?

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 08:35 PM)
Draft is next weekend, but your point remains. I'm f***ed.

O/U - next 2 weeks of Sox, Bulls playoffs, and draft = 4.5

I'll be damned. I was MISQUOTED~!

Sorry about that then.

I get a laugh when you get angry, but I gotta admit I got just as po'd last year vs. Miami.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 08:41 PM)
I'll be damned. I was MISQUOTED~!

Sorry about that then.

I get a laugh when you get angry, but I gotta admit I got just as po'd last year vs. Miami.

Ya...I'm sure I'm f***ing hilarious cuz everything I look at in hindsight is f***ing retarded. You wouldn't believe the hole I created after the Illinois/VTech game.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate moves like this. Aardsma is dealing, and we bring in a LOOGY to face Casey. He's not Barry Bonds -- Aardsma is throwing the best out of any guy in our bullpen. Let him get two more outs.

Off the top of my head I don't think Casey has drastic splits between LHP and RHP.