White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/20/07 (W)

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 01:43 AM)
I guess that was his way of saying since it's not on this weekend, you won't be viewing. Again, my bad.

Yes it was

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 01:43 AM)
TY Reds. Now win by 2 to make me really happy.

Scott Hatteberg always seems like such a tough out.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 08:39 PM)
The draft is weird as far as getting pissed and throwing s*** goes.

It it one of my favorite weekends of the year, but there is so much build up picking at the end of the first that a s*** pick can you just make you explode. On the other hand, a good pick gives you a 6 hour hard on.

I don't follow College football that much, so I can't real upset. For me, I look at it like I waited 15 minutes for them to announce a name and then it's like "Oh, so your gonna just go ahead and pick 'x' now, great."

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 08:43 PM)
Ya...I'm sure I'm f***ing hilarious cuz everything I look at in hindsight is f***ing retarded. You wouldn't believe the hole I created after the Illinois/VTech game.

I've luckily never broken anything, I usually just slam the remote on the bed in anger.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 01:51 AM)
I've luckily never broken anything, I usually just slam the remote on the bed in anger.

Never broken anything? I wish I could start a broken remote museum with descriptions of what happened to cause each one. Thankfully, I've matured just a little, and have only broken one in last 5 years.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 08:52 PM)
Never broken anything? I wish I could start a broken remote museum with descriptions of what happened to cause each one. Thankfully, I've matured just a little, and have only broken one in last 5 years.

Was it when the Sox re-signed Podsednik? :D