Things not so pleasant in Baldwin-ville

retro1983hat

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 10:30 AM)
Did anyone hear this message Alec Baldwin left on his daughter's voicemail.

Someone has anger issues. I am guessing that Kim Bassinger released this to show what a jerk he can be.

Kind of scary.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/19/alec-baldwin...ge-to-daughter/

To think this is one of the voices of the Thomas the Train video series. Thomas the Train's new episode "You are a thoughtless little piggy!"

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 02:34 PM)
I'm pretty sure just about every parent has said something to their child that they have regretted. The fact the the mother makes this public is just as troubling.

Kinda what I thought too. I'm guessing that Alec Baldwin wouldn't win and Daddy of the Year awards but I'm willing to bet that he's usually a lot better of a father than that. I think its awful that it got leaked to the media though. I would imagine that would make things even worse.

I think what bothers me the most is how much so many people on the "right wing" commentary side are trying to use this to color the other side of the political spectrum.

I was listening to Jerry Agar on WABC last week and they were talking about this. The caller and host both agreed that this is just a good description of liberal values, etc....

It just makes me a little sad.