White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/21/07 (W)

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 12:54 PM)
Has Darin hit it out of the infield all year? lol

He hit a couple of nice line drives into the outfield the final game of the Rangers' series.

But he does have about 20 4-3 outs now.

Well, that was 3 gift runs...should still be 4-0 now. Reminds me of the Saturday FOX game last year that Guillen and Inge f--ed up.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 12:56 PM)
NSBB.

I suppose she posted it in her profile pictures album. I don't have an account, but I guess she has some other good ones.

She has a nice body...but. I feel like Paula Abdul commenting on Haley Scarnato. Oh, well. To each his own.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 05:56 PM)
He hit a couple of nice line drives into the outfield the final game of the Rangers' series.

But he does have about 20 4-3 outs now.

Well, that was 3 gift runs...should still be 4-0 now. Reminds me of the Saturday FOX game last year that Guillen and Inge f--ed up.

You mean when Brian Anderson actually had a clutch hit against a LHP?

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 01:56 PM)
NSBB.

I suppose she posted it in her profile pictures album. I don't have an account, but I guess she has some other good ones.

that is why you make your page private! lol

too bad it isnt a photobucket pic. then we could go searching for others, maybe more revealing lol

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As if seeing Erstad leadoff against righties isn't bad enough, him playing against LHP just boggles my mind.

His OPS is nearly identical this year.

.489 against LHP

.490 against RHP

The pro-Erstads will mention how Darin's ground out move the runner to third, but he didn't score. That's not a productive out to me. That was the second out of the inning and the runner is probably going to score from second on anything but an infield hit.

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 05:58 PM)
His OPS is nearly identical this year.

.489 against LHP

.490 against RHP

The pro-Erstads will mention how Darin's ground out move the runner to third, but he didn't score. That's not a productive out to me. That was the second out of the inning and the runner is probably going to score from second on anything but an infield hit.

Something I hadn't noticed this year until a close-up of him last night was how skinny his shoulder/neck area is. I remember him being a lot thicker in the past. It's funny how we used to all state he was a classic example of 'roids.