White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/21/07 (W)

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 02:31 PM)
I hope Mack does something, but Jesus Christ BA has to feel like he screwed the boss wife or something.

There is no reason to have Brian on this roster. He should be in AAA getting ABs. Terrero could pinch run, and play the occasional LF in the 9th. You dont want to play him whatever, but this does nothing to develop him.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 02:32 PM)
There is no reason to have Brian on this roster. He should be in AAA getting ABs. Terrero could pinch run, and play the occasional LF in the 9th. You dont want to play him whatever, but this does nothing to develop him.

Seems clear to everyone but Ozzie. All I can think is KW told Ozzie, Brian is on this team. He is the CF of the future. So he made Ozzie take him, but Ozzie is like...I don't have to play him.

I don't know...there are no signs of this at all...I'm just grasping at straws cause the way he is being handled makes absolutely no sense to me.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 02:35 PM)
Seems clear to everyone but Ozzie. All I can think is KW told Ozzie, Brian is on this team. He is the CF of the future. So he made Ozzie take him, but Ozzie is like...I don't have to play him.

I don't know...there are no signs of this at all...I'm just grasping at straws cause the way he is being handled makes absolutely no sense to me.

Well Timostad is hitting worst than Brian last year. But hey he runs his face into the wall. We should of just traded for Rowand, and I hate that idea, over signing Timostad. He at least could hit over 250.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 07:37 PM)
Well Timostad is hitting worst than Brian last year. But hey he runs his face into the wall. We should of just traded for Rowand, and I hate that idea, over signing Timostad. He at least could hit over 250.

We face three straight righties now, so I'm sure Erstad will keep playing and playing.

Didn't Guillen hit a walkoff against Sisco last year?