White Sox vs. Royals, 4/23/07 (W)

knightni

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Apr 23, 2007 -> 08:03 PM)
I don't hate Brian Anderson. I just think he's a great example of ego when it isn't called for, poor hitting and poor approach to hitting.

It is obnoxious to see people gush about him. Just watching him at the plate makes it clear he has no clue what he's doing. It was clear last year, all year, and it's continued. But that's Ozzie's fault!!!!!111111111111111

I do like the cute attempt to insinuate that my mother has nuts. Your clever lulz!!111

You know that's a joke.

Brian will never improve unless he gets playing time. He's still a better option than Erstad right now, because he can ground out three times a game just as easy. But since that won't happen, he needs to be in AAA getting at bats.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 23, 2007 -> 07:56 PM)
I'm just wondering, but do you hate Anderson because other people like him, or did he like kick your mother in the nuts or something?

+1, is it because hes a cool surfer dude?

michelangelo2.jpg

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Apr 23, 2007 -> 08:06 PM)
Wow, Gary Glover is in for TB. Grilli yesterday. How many Sox relievers are out there?

Glover

Grilli

Rauch

Majewski

Ring

Eyre

Howry

Hernandez

Guerrier

...i know im missing a ton

Deal Hotts. :P

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 23, 2007 -> 08:05 PM)
You know that's a joke.

Brian will never improve unless he gets playing time. He's still a better option than Erstad right now, because he can ground out three times a game just as easy. But since that won't happen, he needs to be in AAA getting at bats.

Every manager in baseball, faced with suddenly-healthy-Erstad versus Brian-Anderson-coming-off-2006 would choose Erstad at this point. The approach is better, the attitude is better and so's the presence.

Anderson belongs in the minors right now.

Maybe forever.

QUOTE(beautox @ Apr 23, 2007 -> 08:07 PM)
+1, is it because hes a cool surfer dude?

michelangelo2.jpg

He's cool if lazy and egocentric are cool. If mediocre is cool, then I guess he's cool.

/Guillen

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Apr 23, 2007 -> 08:08 PM)
Every manager in baseball, faced with suddenly-healthy-Erstad versus Brian-Anderson-coming-off-2006 would choose Erstad at this point. The approach is better, the attitude is better and so's the presence.

Anderson belongs in the minors right now.

Maybe forever.

The thing is Erstad isn't very good, and he certainly shouldn't be hitting leadoff. The thing is, a great number of his hits aren't with any sort of authority. From what I've seen, he's trying to pull everything, so pitchers are going away on him, but he isn't staying back. He needs to go to the right side an awful lot more to be effective. It's pretty similar to Pods.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Apr 23, 2007 -> 09:12 PM)
I am confused. Your club seems to be endorsing Anderson doing three different things at once. AAA, CF, and Traded. What if I wanted him in LF when Pods gets sent down?

Rofl.

Pods would be an improvement over any of the three at this point.

QUOTE(greg775 @ Apr 23, 2007 -> 08:12 PM)
Gil Meche isn't bad, but are any of you getting sick of our feeble at bats?

What is wrong with the Sox offense???

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Apr 23, 2007 -> 08:12 PM)
No.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Apr 23, 2007 -> 08:12 PM)
I am confused. Your club seems to be endorsing Anderson doing three different things at once. AAA, CF, and Traded. What if I wanted him in LF when Pods gets sent down?

3 gregs posting in a game thread in a roll is like coming up

royal77750.gif