White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)

knightni

QUOTE(Wanne @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 10:20 PM)
I would have put that in green if I knew how. Forgive me...I'm a mac user.

I think there would have been 30 posts in under a minute if that ball got over BA's head.

I know the grass is wet, but the ground was very dry here in KC...

EDIT: Erstad lifting and pulling into the RF corner. Better than the 4-3 grindout.

Edited by caulfield12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 03:22 AM)
I love BA as much as the next guy, probably more, but he's hurting the team and the team is hurting him right now. He needs some AAA time to figure stuff out.

It doesn't help that he's allowed one out of every ten days to make adjustments.

OMG A DARIN ERSTAD XTRA BASEHIT!

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 10:22 PM)
I love BA as much as the next guy, probably more, but he's hurting the team and the team is hurting him right now. He needs some AAA time to figure stuff out.

He does not belong on this roster. He is finally getting a chance to prove his worth and he's making some sloppy plays in the outfield and looking terrible at the plate.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 10:23 PM)
It doesn't help that he's allowed one out of every ten days to make adjustments.

OMG A DARIN ERSTAD XTRA BASEHIT!

Give me a break. He had the same crap approach last year, too, and he had all of the first half and significant parts of the second half to make adjustments. It isn't playing time -- he's either uncoachable, suffering from bad coaching or simply an all-around mediocre baseball player.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 10:23 PM)
Holy crap, an XBH for Erstad.

Erstad is like Punto, Bartlett, Tyner or Castillo....they grow on you over the course of a season.

Get 'em on, get em over and get em in. Worked in the first inning to perfection...Iguchi's really done a great job hitting to the right side to advance Darin.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 03:25 AM)
Give me a break. He had the same crap approach last year, too, and he had all of the first half and significant parts of the second half to make adjustments. It isn't playing time -- he's either uncoachable, suffering from bad coaching or simply an all-around mediocre baseball player.

I think his swing just sucks.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 10:25 PM)

Ive always been and Anderson supporter and still think he should start over grinderstad. I have never thought he would be an all-star though.

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 10:24 PM)
He does not belong on this roster. He is finally getting a chance to prove his worth and he's making some sloppy plays in the outfield and looking terrible at the plate.

I wonder how other organizations rate Anderson right now. Do they still see him as a potential starter? Would the Phillies take him for Rowand, a soon to be FA, straight up?