White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)

knightni

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 03:44 AM)
Well, he'd have two factors working for him here. First, the Sox tend to do a very good job of keeping injury-plagued players healthy, and he wouldn't be playing on turf everyday anymore.

And I know his AOL IM screen name!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 10:42 PM)
It's conjecture. Sitting around watching TV instead of reviewing pitchers; all of the buzz about his attitude from Ozzie; the buzz about Brandon that he was "uncoachable"; the fact that he hasn't changed in a year.

It's clearly mental as well as physical.

We don't know for a fact that that was him. As far as Brandon, I don't think he felt he got enough attention from the coaching staff.

I'll say nothing of him this year, except that his approach looks the same.

I'll call a double for him this inning though. :P

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 10:42 PM)
oh yea, i'd take that. :cheers

wonder what they would want for Rowand. Anderson and who else?

Seeing that Rowand is a FA after this season and the Phillies had been shopping him, I wonder if they would take Anderson for him straight up. Supposedly Florida was very interested in BA, maybe the Phillies could flip him to the Marlins for pitching.

I don't know how low Anderson's stock has fallen with other organizations.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 03:42 AM)
They could probably send Dye to the Angels for Saunders and Willits/Aybar and then flip Saunders to the D-Rays with someone to get Baldelli....

I thought about a Saunders-for-Dye trade just a couple of nights ago. We don't need Saunders, but he's a guy that would appeal to the D-Rays seeing that he's had some success at the big league level. Package him with some of our prospects (Broadway, Logan, McCollough) and see if we can get a deal done.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 03:45 AM)
He's had chances to show improvement and he hasn't shown any IMO. Even when he had a good month (July, August) he didn't look any better.

You know better than that. He's bad.

I'm confused....I'm basically supporting everything you're saying about Anderson.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 10:44 PM)
Heath Phillips or Haeger? LOL.

Maybe we could throw in Lopez, Rogowski and Angel Gonzalez while we're at it.

give em Thome back. he's obviously not 'clutch' enough to play for the White Sox. Thome could could play 2nd base or something.