DEM Primaries/Candidates thread

NorthSideSox72

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Feb 4, 2008 -> 08:41 AM)
That'd be the first time Indiana would ever matter. What are your thoughts on Indiana thinking about moving up their primary to around the same time NH has its primary?

Personally I am sick of the whole gradeschool game of leapfrog when it comes to the primaries. I am about ready to say screw everybody and just have a national primary day. The only ones who really lose are Iowa and New Hampshire, which are two of the least representative states in the nation anway.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 4, 2008 -> 08:45 AM)
Possible. Clinton would have the advantage of heavy support from Evan Bayh, and the fact that its a red state. But, Obama would have a lot of carry in NW Indiana, and urban areas in Indianapolis, I'd think.

That could make a potential Evan Bayh as VP a HUGE decesion for Hillary.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 4, 2008 -> 08:15 AM)
fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me.

Where'd you get that one? I've only heard it as "Fool me once, shame on, shame on you...(10 second pause)...fool....you can't get fooled again."

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Feb 4, 2008 -> 12:21 PM)
Where'd you get that one? I've only heard it as "Fool me once, shame on, shame on you...(10 second pause)...fool....you can't get fooled again."

Queue the Neil Young outro.

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 4, 2008 -> 09:02 AM)
Personally I am sick of the whole gradeschool game of leapfrog when it comes to the primaries. I am about ready to say screw everybody and just have a national primary day. The only ones who really lose are Iowa and New Hampshire, which are two of the least representative states in the nation anway.

Yeah, but at least we were smart enough to vote Hilldog third. ;)

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Feb 4, 2008 -> 05:55 PM)
Clinton raises $13.5M this past month compared to Obama's $32M.

Which means...if she doesn't post at least a solid win tomorrow, she's in real trouble, because not only do the demographics favor Obama more later in this month/season...the money will favor him strongly as well.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Feb 4, 2008 -> 08:01 PM)
Which means...if she doesn't post at least a solid win tomorrow, she's in real trouble, because not only do the demographics favor Obama more later in this month/season...the money will favor him strongly as well.

Indeed. I've read many of her supporters have maxed out.