Toilet Paper Estimate

Texsox

LOL, I am putting together my camp budget and am trying to figure out how much toilet paper a person uses per week. One roll? 1/2 roll? I know it depends on the food, but, damn I'm googling toilet paper usage stats and not finding sh, I won't go there

QUOTE(The Critic @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 05:13 PM)
I don't even want to get Crow's feet.

:)

(think about it.....gravity......eww.....)

True. Still, there's something to be said for the comfy cozy feeling of being in the Crow's nest.

I don't even know what that means. :unsure:

It depends an awful lot on the kind of TP you buy. For example, going with Scott (1000 sheets/roll) is going to get you through a lot more time than going with all your fancy, 2-ply stuff.

If I was going with that sort, I would probably go with about 1 roll per person per 5-6 days, with a few backup rolls just to be on the safe side.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 04:51 PM)
It depends an awful lot on the kind of TP you buy. For example, going with Scott (1000 sheets/roll) is going to get you through a lot more time than going with all your fancy, 2-ply stuff.

If I was going with that sort, I would probably go with about 1 roll per person per 5-6 days, with a few backup rolls just to be on the safe side.

It depends more on what type of poop you produce. Certain types require more wiping.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 12:50 AM)
All of which will be the focus of a merit badge activity centered around Chili Night, right Tex? :D

No chili night on this menu. Chicken fried steak, shrimp, fish, spaghetti and meatballs, lasagna, fajitas, brisket . . .