NBA Draft Thread

Heads22

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible pick...

We don't need some Kansas farm boy...we need a scorer.

We better make a trade

hinrich is a scorer

besides, i thought you were a nets fan :huh:

Hinrich is not a scorer.

He may have scored points in college, but that does not make somebody a scorer. In the NBA, a player of Hinrich's style ends up as a distributor, a Jason Williams style player. I do not see Hinrich ending up as a Jason Williams, b/c Williams is more athletic and from what I have seen is a better passer.

Hinrich is also injury prone.

As for me being a Nets fan, I am. I also root for the bulls, b/c I was a bulls fan before moving to N.J. I like the Nets more than the Bulls right now, but on draft day the Bulls scenario is much more intriguing than the Nets.

What I am thinking this does to our lineup is:

PG: Hinrich

SG: Crawford

SF: Rose

PF: Chandler/Fizer

C: Curry

I would rather see Crawford at poing and the French Gaurd at SG.

Soxheads, why didn't you give Floyd one of these  :fyou , afterall he hurt your favirote college team (by leaving) then ruined your favirote pro team.  I think he deserves one too.

How'd he ruin the Pacers?

He recruited a guy named Marcus Fizer to Iowa State...he's the reason we got Eustachy...I'm not bitter at all about it...Hinrich and Collison are the douches...

Sorry, did not know you were a Pacers fan, just figured you for a Bulls fan.

Do you remember that series in '98 when the Bulls just edged by the Pacers? Classic.

The Cyclones would have been better off with Floyd. The guy was a great college coach and a solid recruiter. I find it hard to believe that you are not the least bit bitter. That would be like a Kentucky fan not being bitter towards Pitino (even before he came back with Louisville)

Do you remember that series in '98 when the Bulls just edged by the Pacers?  Classic.

The Cyclones would have been better off with Floyd.  The guy was a great college coach and a solid recruiter.  I find it hard to believe that you are not the least bit bitter.  That would be like a Kentucky fan not being bitter towards Pitino (even before he came back with Louisville)

Well, they get to coach together now in New Orleans...

I liked Floyd a lot, but not as much as I liked Eustachy...the f***er knew how to coach.

Do you remember that series in '98 when the Bulls just edged by the Pacers?  Classic.

The Cyclones would have been better off with Floyd.  The guy was a great college coach and a solid recruiter.  I find it hard to believe that you are not the least bit bitter.  That would be like a Kentucky fan not being bitter towards Pitino (even before he came back with Louisville)

I could see Floyd coaching the Clones again if Captain Morgan doesn't do well and if Floyd doesn't do well in NO

now i see it. this kirk guy looks like a vulcan from the star trek series.

I always thought he had a slight resemblance to Spak, I am not sure of Spak's species though.

As long as there are no Klingons or Borgs I do not have a problem with resemblance to startreck species, most are pretty cool looking.

Those damn Klingons though, get a plastic surgeon warf.

As for the Borgs, some sunlight wouldn't be a bad thing.

he is overrated. he will do nothing at the pf position compared to some of the pf out there.

I think Collison will be a good NBA player. I actually like both Kansas boys.

Heinrich will provide good defense for the Bulls and is a heck of a shooter, something the Bulls lack. He'll make an immediate impact and I think he'll become a pretty good point guard.

I think Collison will be a good NBA player.  I actually like both Kansas boys.

Heinrich will provide good defense for the Bulls and is a heck of a shooter, something the Bulls lack.  He'll make an immediate impact and I think he'll become a pretty good point guard.

that's what i said....but everyone's a critic.

I predict.....

LeBron James ain't gonna be s***  :headbang

I'll get in on that. Not every kid he will play in the NBA will be 5' 8" and white.

yeh you don't know what you're talking about. BUT NICE TRY. :ph34r: