NBA Draft Thread

Heads22

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, did not know you were a Pacers fan, just figured you for a Bulls fan. 

Do you remember that series in '98 when the Bulls just edged by the Pacers?  Classic.

The Cyclones would have been better off with Floyd.  The guy was a great college coach and a solid recruiter.  I find it hard to believe that you are not the least bit bitter.  That would be like a Kentucky fan not being bitter towards Pitino (even before he came back with Louisville)

For the record, I'm a Kentucky fan. I have no bitterness towards Pitino. He salvaged the program from the Eddie Sutton debacle and then brought two NCAA championships here. I know, Tubby Smith was coach for the 2nd one in '98, but it was done with Pitino recruits.

Lebron is worse that a ho getting her period when a guy is blowing her.

Well than he is a ho that is damn good at basketball, and is making a s*** load of money. Lebron will be the best player in this draft. Give him 2 or 3 years and he will be an All-Star.

He will take home some MVP awards in his career too

Do you remember that series in '98 when the Bulls just edged by the Pacers?  Classic.

The Cyclones would have been better off with Floyd.  The guy was a great college coach and a solid recruiter.  I find it hard to believe that you are not the least bit bitter.  That would be like a Kentucky fan not being bitter towards Pitino (even before he came back with Louisville)

For the record, I'm a Kentucky fan. I have no bitterness towards Pitino. He salvaged the program from the Eddie Sutton debacle and then brought two NCAA championships here. I know, Tubby Smith was coach for the 2nd one in '98, but it was done with Pitino recruits.

I am stunned...

Pitino showed absolutely no loyalty to a cherished program.

I would think Kentucky fans would hate Pitino. To the same level that Alabama fans hate that coach that left for A&M. (His name eludes me at the moment)

GO NEW YORK GO NEW YORK GO, GO NEW YORK GO NEW YORK GO

Mike Sweetney, and this is coming from a Hoyas fan.....I like him for 4 yrs with GEORGETOWN I hope I like him for his whole career

BE GOOD

:fyou New York.

Why do you say :fyou New York?

I cannot believe my eyes when I saw we took Heinrich last night. NO DEFENSE WHATSOEVER.

Is Paxson trying to build a champion from the opposite of what the 90's Bulls were all about?

TERRIBLE PICK!!!

And Big Hurt....fan of the Sox, Dolphins, Knicks, Hoyas....Are you confused, son?

I am stunned...

I would think Kentucky fans would hate Pitino. To the same level that Alabama fans hate that coach that left for A&M. (His name eludes me at the moment)

Dennis Franchione

GO NEW YORK GO NEW YORK GO, GO NEW YORK GO NEW YORK GO

Mike Sweetney, and this is coming from a Hoyas fan.....I like him for 4 yrs with GEORGETOWN I hope I like him for his whole career

BE GOOD

:fyou New York.

Why do you say :fyou New York?

because I hate the Knicks, Yankees, Mets, Rangers, Islanders, Jets and Giants. :fyou them all!

I am stunned...

Honestly, Eddie Sutton is the guy I hate. Pitino did not make a "till death do us part" commitment to UK. But, he did almost singlehandedly (former AD C. M. Newton played a major role) revitalized a program that Sutton left in a shambles. In fact, I don't see how Oklahoma State justifies hiring that scumbag. Pitino made UK basketball fun. In fact, I can't remember a period where they were more fun to watch than during the Pitino years. (Note: I did not become a UK fan until 1976 when I moved here, so I don't remember the Rupp years at all.)

Honestly, Eddie Sutton is the guy I hate.  Pitino did not make a "till death do us part" commitment to UK.  But, he did almost singlehandedly (former AD C. M. Newton played a major role) revitalized a program that Sutton left in a shambles.  In fact, I don't see how Oklahoma State justifies hiring that scumbag.  Pitino made UK basketball fun.  In fact, I can't remember a period where they were more fun to watch than during the Pitino years.  (Note: I did not become a UK fan until 1976 when I moved here, so I don't remember the Rupp years at all.)

That's strange I ahted Kentucky because they were so damn boring in the Pitino years. #5 threes a game? zzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

Honestly, Eddie Sutton is the guy I hate.  Pitino did not make a "till death do us part" commitment to UK.  But, he did almost singlehandedly (former AD C. M. Newton played a major role) revitalized a program that Sutton left in a shambles.  In fact, I don't see how Oklahoma State justifies hiring that scumbag.  Pitino made UK basketball fun.  In fact, I can't remember a period where they were more fun to watch than during the Pitino years.  (Note: I did not become a UK fan until 1976 when I moved here, so I don't remember the Rupp years at all.)

That's strange I ahted Kentucky because they were so damn boring in the Pitino years. #5 threes a game? zzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

When you're a fan, and they are successful, it's fun to watch. There was also their pressing defense.

Lebron will be good, he has all the tools. 

Btw, my prediction was wrong, everyone point and laugh

Im concerned about a guy like Lebron. He is gonna have to be ONE STRONG PERSON to deal with the overwhelming expectations being cast on him. It goes much deeper than just his basketball skills. My guess is the poor guy will never live up to the hype, and how could he?

Im concerned about a guy like Lebron. He is gonna have to be ONE STRONG PERSON to deal with the overwhelming expectations being cast on him. It goes much deeper than just his basketball skills. My guess is the poor guy will never live up to the hype, and how could he?

I can't see how he possibly can live up to it. They really have made him out to be the next MJ. How the hell can a kid live up to that? Hopefully, he has very good NBA career and all this crap just doesn't ruin the kid.

I can't see how he possibly can live up to it. They really have made him out to be the next MJ. How the hell can a kid live up to that? Hopefully, he has very good NBA career and all this crap just doesn't ruin the kid.

Yeah the worst part is the COLLEGE kids who were supposed to be the next MJ couldnt handle it. Grant Hill and Vince Carter come to mind. This kid just graduated high school. I wish him the best.

And Big Hurt....fan of the Sox, Dolphins, Knicks, Hoyas....Are you confused, son?

YOU could say that.......AND at least I like one NY team

How did you become a sox fan, anyway?

IT just happened, I kind of started to like Frank Thomas and then his team