White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/25/07 (L)

knightni

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 09:38 PM)
These injuries are really diminishing our talent on the field.

Atleast our minor league system will provide several good alternatives in the event Mackowiak, Thome, or Dye are injured for a prolonged period of time.

Right?

I mean, atleast one person who can hit .260 and provide good defense. Right?!

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 09:40 PM)
I am just amazed that BA can't see the difference in the fastball and a changeup.

I am just amazed that BA can't see the difference in the fastball and a changeup.

Durbin's got a better fastball/ changeup combo than Santana, don't ya know?

the only good thing, is that this will keep Durbin in the rotation for the foreseable future. And real hitting teams will rock this thing into the stratosphere.

Durbin now joins a long laundry list of bad pitchers who look better than their ERA against us. Its the Joe Mays approach. Spot low and away, and bounce pitches in the dirt. You spot that pitch low and away and let the magic happen.

3 f***ing hits against this. Embarassing.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 09:40 PM)
These f***ers just gave up tonight. Embarrassing representation of our organization on display.

It's a f***ing joke, really is. You could tell in the 3rd f***ing inning they quit.

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Apr 26, 2007 -> 02:40 AM)

I am just amazed our talent evaluators are so bad they liked him more than Chris Young.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 09:41 PM)
the only good thing, is that this will keep Durbin in the rotation for the foreseable future. And real hitting teams will rock this thing into the stratosphere.

Durbin now joins a long laundry list of bad pitchers who look better than their ERA against us. Its the Joe Mays approach. Spot low and away, and bounce pitches in the dirt. You spot that pitch low and away and let the magic happen.

3 f***ing hits against this. Embarassing.

I think every batter sees a really hittable pitch every third pitch, too.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 09:42 PM)
I am just amazed our talent evaluators are so bad they liked him more than Chris Young.

I'm not KW but you know that's not what happened. I'd bet anything that the Sox liked Vazquez more than Young and expected Anderson to, you know, not suck.

What you fear is Guillen understands the pitiful nature of the offense tonight and pushes Dye, Mackowiak, Thome (or any combination) too soon.

I'd rather lose now then risk a Podsednik situation where we're paying for their absence later in the season.