White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/25/07 (L)

knightni

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 08:45 PM)
Orel Hershiser needs to shut the f*** up about Sheffield. He is so f***ing annoying.

i love orel....but until i hear an explanation as to how waggling the bat towards the pitcher makes a damn bit of difference, i agree with you....actually i just want him to shut up about the bat waggle...i dont even want an explanation

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 08:49 PM)
More great defense f***s Danks.

An outfielder catches that. However Ozzie decided to play on our outfielders as the DH, and put a backup SS in LF tonight. So much for defense.

2nd base

Good way to start it off, KEEP IT GOING.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 08:48 PM)
Danks = No run support.

Cmon, now.

How can you legitimately expect Danks to receive run support when his last three opponents have been Paul Byrd and Chad Durbin twice. Teams just aren't going to score many runs off those two.

:lolhitting

Wow, if you cant see how great of a pitcher Danks is going to be, you are blind.

His curve that he has featured the last two innings is more 12-6 and is NASTY. His change is a plus pitch and he has hit 94 mph on his heater tonight at the park. (the tv gun is about 2-3 mph slow)

This kid is going to get better and better and better.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 26, 2007 -> 01:53 AM)
His curve that he has featured the last two innings is more 12-6 and is NASTY. His change is a plus pitch and he has hit 94 mph on his heater tonight at the park. (the tv gun is about 2-3 mph slow)

C'mon Rock, he's not hitting 94. I'm happy that he's low-90s tonight, but he's not hitting 94.

QUOTE(WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 08:53 PM)
So if Mack has to come out what do we do?

Our lineup tomorrow may be disastrous if Mackowiak, Dye, and Thome are out.

If Mack's down for a significant amount of time, which no one knows at this point, I imagine Sweeney would be called up.