White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/25/07 (L)

knightni

QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 09:11 PM)
Question.

Can you put Anderson in RF, then pinch hit Thome for Danks, then replace Danks with a RP after the at-bat?

Yes, you could but I doubt Ozzie wants to use Thome right now and I'd rather not risk making whatever injury THome currently has any worse.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Konerko's AB was embarrassing.

We need baserunners, and after a 3-0 he swings at two consecutive inside pitches -- the last resulting in a weak popup.

These are the simple parts of a game you'd expect someone to know. Or atleast a hitting coach to reinforce.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 09:13 PM)
Konerko's AB was embarrassing.

We need baserunners, and after a 3-0 he swings at two consecutive inside pitches -- the last resulting in a weak popup.

These are the simple parts of a game you'd expect someone to know. Or atleast a hitting coach to reinforce.

The funny thing, is that after 2 good games against the Royals and their embarassment of pitching everyone thinks that Kong is magically fixed. Well he looks like s*** tonight. So maybe those 2 games were what we call a blip on the Paully slow start o meter.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The funny thing, is that after 2 good games against the Royals and their embarassment of pitching everyone thinks that Kong is magically fixed. Well he looks like s*** tonight. So maybe those 2 games were what we call a blip on the Paully slow start o meter.

45 runs the past 7 games, and it was no shocker that your "Fire Walker!" Campaign was on mute during the time frame.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 09:14 PM)

You think Santana has the possibility of sending an offense into a slump? Just wait until the next few days pass and the "Durbin Effect" sets in.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 09:17 PM)
45 runs the past 7 games, and it was no shocker that your "Fire Walker!" Campaign was on mute during the time frame.

I have been on this campaign for a while. So nice try with the "I kept it quiet" comment. Nice try, come again.