April 26 - Contreras v. Robertson

Texsox

If BA is in the lineup im going to vomit, he looks like a 5th grader out there. When he was up last night i was hoping for a hbp cuz i figured it was the only way to get on base for Erstad.

Lets get a big W tonight though, we roughed up Robertson last game lets do i t again with the Count

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Apr 26, 2007 -> 03:51 PM)
the title of the thread says day/night doubleheader scheduled, but I havent seen this anywhere. On whitesox.com it stated that the two teams have yet to determine a make-up date. Is it actually possible they try to run this back tomorrow?? That would certainly be a nice afternooon/evening.

There will be a day night double header on July 24th.

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Apr 26, 2007 -> 04:06 PM)
Assuming with seperate admissions like the Twins make-up??

What ever happened to the good ole day with lets play 2 for the price of 1?? We still drink the beer :cheers

Two admissions > one admission.

Two parking charges > one parker.

Two customers eating and drinking >......you get the idea.

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I never liked doubleheaders - for me, there IS such a thing as "too much of a good thing".

QUOTE(BearSox @ Apr 26, 2007 -> 05:45 PM)
the field probably got practically destroyed from all the rain... I don't think the Sun would do much help.

that field drains better than any field in the MLB. I think they were anticipating the storms that are about an hour away.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 26, 2007 -> 05:55 PM)
that field drains better than any field in the MLB. I think they were anticipating the storms that are about an hour away.

It really doesn't matter, IMO. The field might drain better then any other, but I guarantee it was still a mess, and with the storms scheduled to come a bit later, this was the wisest move.