The New Ren & Stimpy

Cali

Man I used to love this show back in the day, and the new one debuts tonight, I'm halfway through it right now, and I gotta say it's f***ing horrible! John K is back doing the Ren voice, but Billy West isn't back as Stimpy, so that kinda sucks. It's also f***ing GROSS, a hundered times more so than when it was on MTV and Nick. And there is a lot of gay inuendo, that wasn't there before. The size of them is strange, they are living in a spitoon, which would mean they're only a few inches tall. Odd for a cat and dog. Some of the stuff from the original show is there like the funny SFX for almost every move they make, and the still detailed animation, and "Ask Dr. Stupid" But if they don't have Powdered Toast Man I'm gonna have to pass. He f***ing ruled!! :headbang

Man I used to love this show back in the day, and the new one debuts tonight, I'm halfway through it right now, and I gotta say it's f***ing horrible! John K is back doing the Ren voice, but Billy West isn't back as Stimpy, so that kinda sucks. It's also f***ing GROSS, a hundered times more so than when it was on MTV and Nick. And there is a lot of gay inuendo, that wasn't there before. The size of them is strange, they are living in a spitoon, which would mean they're only a few inches tall. Odd for a cat and dog. Some of the stuff from the original show is there like the funny SFX for almost every move they make, and the still detailed animation, and "Ask Dr. Stupid" But if they don't have Powdered Toast Man I'm gonna have to pass. He f***ing ruled!! :headbang

s***, forgot all about that...Watching the last minute of it...They do look smaller that I remembered

You gonna watch Gary the Rat and Stripperella?

s***, forgot all about that...Watching the last minute of it...They do look smaller that I remembered

You gonna watch Gary the Rat and Stripperella?

Man that was BAD. I really don't remember it being so f***ing GROSS, back when I was a kid. It seemed like it was gross just for the sake of being gross. Last run it was smart and dark, and they did it in a good way, this was relying purly on the gross out factor. Especially with them apparently f***ing at the end of the episode.

Ahh I remember the good old days, like the Rubber Nipple Salesmen, and PTM.