White Sox vs. Angels, 4/28/07 (L)

Texsox

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 12:20 AM)
That's ridiculous.

I think he makes too much money for what his role is. I've been saying it all offseason....I thought he'd be a good candidate to leave in order to open up a roster spot.

QUOTE(greg775 @ Apr 28, 2007 -> 07:21 PM)
You'd think at home on a nice night against hittable pitches we'd score some runs.

Maybe "doomed" is the right word.

We are gonna face better pitchers than Weaver w/out Thome.

Weaver is pitching well so far. He's making them beat him a single at a time, and we're not a fast team on the basepaths.

It's not an accident he went 9-0 to start his career last year.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 12:24 AM)
Weaver is pitching well so far. He's making them beat him a single at a time, and we're not a fast team on the basepaths.

It's not an accident he went 9-0 to start his career last year.

His stuff is nowhere near where it was last year. His fastball is down quite a few mph right now.

QUOTE(greg775 @ Apr 28, 2007 -> 07:24 PM)
This game should be tied 3-3 right now.

Sox aren't helping out Garland. He's given up 3, but Weaver has been hittable to the tune

of three runs by now as well.

Dead bats.

Garland hasn't helped himself with that ball hit back up the middle by Aybar. Normally, he prevents those two runs from scoring.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 12:26 AM)
88mph straight fastballs usually allow hitters an opportunity to make contact above the strike zone....

Garland needs to me more perfect now, with almost Felix Diaz arsenal, then he has been in the past.

When will someone in the press question why every Sox pitcher is down in velocity, some drastic?

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Apr 28, 2007 -> 07:26 PM)
88mph straight fastballs usually allow hitters an opportunity to make contact above the strike zone....

Garland needs to me more perfect now, with almost Felix Diaz arsenal, then he has been in the past.

Garland's fastball has about a billion times more movement than Felix Diaz.