White Sox loser

WhiteSoxfan1986

I'm worried about the offense. They have been terrbible for a month now, and they show no signs of coming out of this funk that they have been in since the 2nd half of last year. When does KW finally hold someone accountable for the approach our hitters have. I mean it is just terrible. These players are making alot of money, and they look absolutlely terrible, and they show know signs of making adjustments at the plate. I just wonder what it is they work on during BP. The pitching has been solid, but the offense is just painful to watch.

I can't recall seing an entire team be so good at getting behind in the count, 0-2 or 1-2 is basically automatic, and after taking the first strike, they'll sit on a next pitch right down the middle, or chase something waaayyyy out of the zone. At some point coaching has to come into play here when 9 guys are doing the same thing game in and game out.

Konerko's struggles are killing this lineup because DE is the only current threat to actually get on base.

When it goes bad it goes bad for sure, to the othe post, no I haven't seen that many luckly bloops by a team in two consecutive games,,,,uncanny......we've had those days ourselves where everything just seems to find a hole, but we're on the other side of that luck now.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 07:57 PM)
Are you kidding? Kind of funny. But who am I to talk? Chad Durbin ruined my week.

Hm.. that was another great hitting performance also... crapola. But as Hawk would say, all the pitchers we have faced lately are Cy Young material.

Edited by TheOcho