Broadway injured

fathom

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 04:19 PM)
You won't get more up-to-date news than this. Broadway left his start today in Charlotte after two pitches due to injury. No word on what it is yet.

So much for a safe, repeatable delivery.

Let's just hope the injury isn't serious. He can't stand to lose any velocity.

I heard it might be a back injury, not sure though. The reports this weekend about Fields aren't promising. I was told he looked as heartless as a professional player can look with all of his errors caused by being lazy. He swung and missed numerous times this weekend.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Apr 30, 2007 -> 01:27 AM)
What's he heartless about? Any word? Sweeney going up?

Who knows...just an observation of how he looked. I don't want to state anything I'm not confident about, but it wouldn't shock me if this was something heads was referring to earlier.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 08:28 PM)
Who knows...just an observation of how he looked. I don't want to state anything I'm not confident about, but it wouldn't shock me if this was something heads was referring to earlier.

What was heads referring to earlier?

I forget what I was referring to as well...I know that Fields had three errors the other day, and I don't know if he thought he was a possibility to get called up and just booting stuff or anything, but I haven't heard a whole lot in regards to Fields