Tim Lincecum

IamPabloOzuna

QUOTE(knightni @ May 6, 2007 -> 10:25 PM)
Guess I was optomistic.

4.1IP 5R 4ER

You were fairly close.

Lincecum throws alot of fastballs, that or all his pitches reach the 90s.

He was wild majority of the games, I didnt think he mixed up his pitches enough.

Overall hes got talent, just shaking off the nerves we will see what happens next outing.

QUOTE(knightni @ May 6, 2007 -> 08:25 PM)
Guess I was optomistic.

4.1IP 5R 4ER

If one of our guys put up those numbers in his first outing, we'd be calling for him to be sent back down right away and wondering why we can't draft anyone quality.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 7, 2007 -> 11:55 AM)
If one of our guys put up those numbers in his first outing, we'd be calling for him to be sent back down right away and wondering why we can't draft anyone quality.

Heck they wouldn't have waited that long... there would have been a thread started right after the lead off HR.

Its his first outting... Hughes didnt fair much better then came back and had a no-hitter until he got injured. Lincecum is going to destroy the NL for the rest of the season.

Not many guys have to make their Major League Debut on Sunday night baseball, lol.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 7, 2007 -> 11:55 AM)

I also haven't seen a guy come up within the White Sox system that had stuff like Lincecum's.