Brian Anderson

Anderson must be pouting about his demotion.

Charlotte did not play yesterday.

Did play tonight -- tuesday night -- in Richmond.

BA not in the lineup.

Andy Gonzalez played CF.

I believe you get 72 hours to report.

If I'm Anderson, I report and get my at bats in 72 minutes.

Sure looks like another way for him to piss Sox brass off.

Get him outta here.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 1, 2007 -> 09:59 PM)
Or, they just gave him some time to get acclimated.

f*** you Heads. Quit loving BA so much. It is obvious that BA is a communist and a terrorist and it is clearly his own fault that he is not playing.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 1, 2007 -> 10:09 PM)
f*** you Heads. Quit loving BA so much. It is obvious that BA is a communist and a terrorist and it is clearly his own fault that he is not playing.

No, but it's apparently his fault Jason will not finish thte Top 25.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 1, 2007 -> 08:12 PM)
No, but it's apparently his fault Jason will not finish thte Top 25.

Preach on. Nah, you can blame my computer for taking a complete s*** this weekend. I'm still trying to restore a lot of the s*** it lost (including the top 25, but don't worry, I have backups...just got to restore them).

I have no idea how it happened either because I wasn't even home when it happened (I think my mom did something to it).

As far as BA goes I'm not going to comment. I don't think he isn't going to report, that would be a real poor move by him considering it wasn't that long ago the organization went out of its way to give him AB's and an opportunity and Ozzie has said all the right things since BA's demotion (about BA just needing consistent ab's so he can become the player the org thinks he's capable of).

I really think this is best for Brian Anderson and if he goes down there, works hard and makes adjustments and gets some confidence he'll be able to come up and in a couple years people may forget all about the start of his career (obviously there are a lot of if's in there, but he's capable, I don't doubt that, its just a matter of him getting more mature and realizing the massive amount of work he has in front of him and that it won't get easier, no matter what he'll have to always work very very hard).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 1, 2007 -> 10:41 PM)
Preach on. Nah, you can blame my computer for taking a complete s*** this weekend. I'm still trying to restore a lot of the s*** it lost (including the top 25, but don't worry, I have backups...just got to restore them).

I have no idea how it happened either because I wasn't even home when it happened (I think my mom did something to it).

As far as BA goes I'm not going to comment. I don't think he isn't going to report, that would be a real poor move by him considering it wasn't that long ago the organization went out of its way to give him AB's and an opportunity and Ozzie has said all the right things since BA's demotion (about BA just needing consistent ab's so he can become the player the org thinks he's capable of).

I really think this is best for Brian Anderson and if he goes down there, works hard and makes adjustments and gets some confidence he'll be able to come up and in a couple years people may forget all about the start of his career (obviously there are a lot of if's in there, but he's capable, I don't doubt that, its just a matter of him getting more mature and realizing the massive amount of work he has in front of him and that it won't get easier, no matter what he'll have to always work very very hard).

Maybe he was told not to report or held out awaiting an announcement of a trade.