White Sox vs. Mariners, 5/2/07 (L)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta love danks.

he's got a fire in him i havent seen in a rook for years.

seeing him get so pumped and mouth f*&Ck on the way off the field was badass. my respect for him continues to grow.

QUOTE(hi8is @ May 2, 2007 -> 04:02 PM)
gotta love danks.

he's got a fire in him i havent seen in a rook for years.

seeing him get so pumped and mouth f*&Ck on the way off the field was badass. my respect for him continues to grow.

Hes the man. He the anti-BMAC

QUOTE(DaGame2584 @ May 2, 2007 -> 04:01 PM)
Is it possible to lead the league in homeruns and be at the bottom avg wise?

Danks' ERA would be 3.86 if not for the Uribe/Erstad/Mack disaster in DET. He's outpitched both Garcia and McCarthy, there's no argument. He looks a lot like Buehrle each time and out....working very quickly today. He will learn a lot from being around Mark this year, and hopefully in the future.

Unfortunately, he's the Todd Ritchie of April/May 2007. Horrible luck, that ball doesn't kick off the wall and they have to hold up Vidro at 3B.

I hope Ozzie pulls Danks so he can't take another loss, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens. The White Sox are likely to go to the pen.

Edited by caulfield12

6 innings of 2 run 4 hit ball by your 21 year old 5th starter.

And he is not looking at a W right now. Walker and the offense should be embarassed.

The pitching this year is enough to win this division. The hitting needs to man the f*** up. See the white ball and hit the white ball. Try not to dip your back shoulder and softball it.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ May 2, 2007 -> 09:06 PM)
Crede - broken bat pop up to first

Sweeney - broken bat dribbler

He might break 100 bats if he played all year. He's nowhere near strong enough for this level right now.