THE happiest sports day of my life-

Be Good

MIGHT be yesterday, MY Co-Workers wouldnt tell me who the Knickerbockers got........EVEN though I only found out the NY picked Sweentey at 11:30, it still might be the happiest sports day of my life. I was hoping they would get him instead of Collinson. ANYWAYS this is probaly goin to get Bulls fan pissed off so I betta run

BE GOOD

MIGHT be yesterday, MY Co-Workers wouldnt tell me who the Knickerbockers got........EVEN though I only found out the NY picked Sweentey at 11:30, it still might be the happiest sports day of my life.  I was hoping they would get him instead of Collinson.  ANYWAYS this is probaly goin to get Bulls fan pissed off so I betta run

BE GOOD

Mine was when the bulls won their 1st nba title, coming in a close 2nd was the bear super bowl win. WHEN, do we get a sox world series title?

MIGHT be yesterday, MY Co-Workers wouldnt tell me who the Knickerbockers got........EVEN though I only found out the NY picked Sweentey at 11:30, it still might be the happiest sports day of my life.  I was hoping they would get him instead of Collinson.  ANYWAYS this is probaly goin to get Bulls fan pissed off so I betta run

BE GOOD

Dick Vitale said you guys were dumbasses for taking sweetney instead of collison. :huh:

BE GOOD

Dick Vitale said you guys were dumbasses for taking sweetney instead of collison. :huh:

DICKIE V says a lot of things.

BE GOOD

Mine was when the bulls won their 1st nba title, coming in a close 2nd was the bear super bowl win. WHEN, do we get a sox world series title?

BMR, since ya like all Chi-town teams im assunming ya were born in Chi-town :huh:

BE GOOD

BE GOOD

BMR, since ya like all Chi-town teams im assunming ya were born in Chi-town :huh:

BE GOOD

Sure was, lived there the 1st 19 years of my life.