Ashlee Simpson did not have surgery

SoxFan1

I would have made sweet sweet love to her even before the surgery which supposedly never happened.

Also, these pictures aren't very convincing. Others are available across the interwebs which show side angles of her nose and boobies before/after the butchering.

I'd hit her, but her sister is true hottie I would want. And to be honest, I would hit a lot worse looking stuff then old Ashley Simpson.

And you don't have to have surgery necessarily to change your appearance. She could have taken some sort of estrogen pills to increase breast size, and several other things that don't involve going under the knife... but the nose is tough to tell.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ May 3, 2007 -> 06:46 PM)
Maybe it's just a bad picture, but she just doesn't look that hot on the right, and I generally like blondes over brunettes. Really weird.

Jessica is smoking though

Agreed.

Jessica used to be hot as hell, she lost something though.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 3, 2007 -> 03:21 PM)
She looks great now, but I am diametrically opposed to fake looking ladies, and she's as fake as it gets, so no thanks.

They arent fake if you can touch them

Besides beggars cant be choosers.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 4, 2007 -> 08:50 AM)
They arent fake if you can touch them

Besides beggars cant be choosers.

Point well taken on part 1, but fortunately i'm not a beggar. Although even on point 1, that is more about fake boobs, not facial replacement surgery like it seems like Ashlee had.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 4, 2007 -> 09:03 AM)
Point well taken on part 1, but fortunately i'm not a beggar. Although even on point 1, that is more about fake boobs, not facial replacement surgery like it seems like Ashlee had.

Ashlee had a deviated septum fixed. Not sure if she had another nose job. No clue what would need to be done to "fix" her nose.