11 Year old girl takes out two illegal aliens with a shotgun!

Dan

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=185167

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez 23 and Enrico Garza 26, probably believed they would easily overpower a home alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things, they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine. Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buck shot from the 11 year olds knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals. When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. The victim, 50 year old David Burien, was not so lucky as he died from stab wounds to the chest.

:hawk: :hawk: :hawk:

"When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive."

f***ing Montana.

Of course Snopes is having a hard time actually finding news stories or police reports corroborating this one.

Claim: Two armed illegal aliens perpetrating a home invasion were killed by an 11-year-old girl.

[The] story about two armed illegal aliens killed during an attempted home invasion by an 11-year shotgun-wielding girl was posted to LibertyPost.org on 25 April 2007. Although the account is being widely cited as a validation of anti-illegal immigration and/or pro-gun ownership positions, confirmation of the tale as a real-life incident is lacking.

The only documentation for this item appears to be numerous web cites all citing the same information, with no details of time or place (other than a reference to Montana). Searches of news databases for the names mentioned fail to turn up any corresponding news stories, and the name of one of the putative criminals, Raphael Resendez(-Ramirez), just happens to match an alias used by Angel Maturino Resendiz (also an illegal alien), the infamous "Railroad Killer."

Lots of minute details in the story for there to have been no legitimate newswire story to authenticate it or give any location specifics narrower than a state. I mean, maybe the stereotypical dirtball caricature gun-toting illegals don't rate a news story when they get killed, but what about poor old David Burien (age 50 from Somewhere, Montanna)? Don't you think his fatal stabbing would rate a news story or two?

If this story wasn't made up, I mean.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 3, 2007 -> 10:44 PM)
"When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive."

f***ing Montana.

Good, he deserved to bleed to death. They probably would have killed her had she not killed them.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ May 4, 2007 -> 12:50 AM)
Good, he deserved to bleed to death. They probably would have killed her had she not killed them.

And had they been real instead of figments of a bad writer's imagination. . .

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ May 3, 2007 -> 11:51 PM)
And had they been real instead of figments of a bad writer's imagination. . .

LOL.

Yeah, I usually check out articles like this. Just lazy tonight, I guess.

QUOTE(BobDylan @ May 3, 2007 -> 11:26 PM)
Sigh...

Moan...

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ May 3, 2007 -> 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The police would have protected her better! No need for personal firearms!

QUOTE(Balance @ May 4, 2007 -> 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That story was just too obviously right out of a right-wing wet dream. I join in the call of "Shenanigans!!!"

You know, when I saw this thread I thought for sure it was going to be a slam on illegals, then I saw Strangesox's post.

Obviously Dan forgot to mention how this 11 year old was watching CNBC looking at the booming market while wearing her "f*** the protestors" war t-shirt when these two pro-choice atheist thugs broke into her house carrying GWB protest signs.

Seriously though, illegals in Montana?!?!? :huh:

QUOTE(Mplssoxfan @ May 4, 2007 -> 05:58 PM)
Gonna be a Dental Toss Flycoon!

Keep the wax. Melt it down. Pluck some Floss. And swish it aroun'.

Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay

:cheers

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ May 4, 2007 -> 04:14 PM)
Just to raise 'em up a crop of. . .

Dental

Floss

[/waits for LCR or Felix. . . ]

"Raisin' it up. Waxin' it down. In a little white box I can sell downtown."

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ May 7, 2007 -> 12:43 PM)
:cheers

Closet FZ fans everywhere. Does my heart good. :D

When I was about 10 my Uncle would out the album on and let us listen while he went into his bedroom. I have no idea what he did in there.