Game Thread - Sox/Scrubs 6/27

Winning Ugly

Marte should be coming in... and then KOCH!

I dont care who hates him I wanna see him SLAM the door... SOX win! I am callin it

For the love of all that is holy (and to keep me from killing Manuel) keep Koch away from the bump! I am not even comfortable with Marte right now, but whatever works...

We need to get this 1,2,3 and keep Sammy and Alou out of the picture for the 9th

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to kill the excitement, but this is still driving me nuts.

:fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou D'Angelo

That's was one of the worst defensve plays I've ever seen, timing and execution wise.

And to think, we actually were excited about this guy early in the season.

Boy were we fooled.

:nono :nono :nono

If Jose commits 10 errors in the row, he won't still be nearly as as detrimental to this team defensively as DJ has been this season-- remember this no-range POS couldn't get to an easy DP ball in the 4th, which led to bases loaded and 1 out which we miraculously escaped, he could have cost us the game RIGHT THERE AND THEN....plus the 7th inning debacle.....he is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.

To think, I've been one of his biggest supporters...sigh.

Whatd Dangelo do now?

And Im glad to see Frank homered. Already did the update. Thats 17 for the year and 393 for his career!  :headbang  :headbang

What did he do recently? Nothing.

But I am still steaming from the earlier f***-up in the game. Bench him until he learns to play fundamental baseball.

Marte should be coming in... and then KOCH!

I dont care who hates him I wanna see him SLAM the door... SOX win! I am callin it

I hope we score about 2 more runs, because if Koch comes in, it's almost guaranteed that he'll walk the first guy and try to make it interesting.

Koch is anything but automatic right now. Only you think so. The only guy that is automatic(or in other words, pitching well) in our bullpen right now(and I hope to the heavens that I don't jinx him) is Flash Gordon. And to say he is automatic right now is giving him too much credit.

Anyways....keep it up Sox!

If Jose commits 10 errors in the row, he won't be nearly as as detrimental to this team defensily as DJ has been this season, remember this no-rnage guy couldn't get to an easy DP ball in the 4th, which led to bases loaded and 1 out....he is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.

Flash really bailed DLo out of that one. If the run scored, this whole board would be chaos once again on DLo. This guy cannot play for s*** and his bat is NOT making up for his errors anymore. It would be a miracle if we could get rid of this piece of crap and get ANYTHING for him.

Whatd Dangelo do now?

And Im glad to see Frank homered. Already did the update. Thats 17 for the year and 393 for his career!  :headbang  :headbang

Read back, my friend...I am gonna vomit if I even think about it.

Steff, I am sorry, you were absolutely right about this guy...I am a fool.

Flash really bailed DLo out of that one. If the run scored, this whole board would be chaos once again on DLo. This guy cannot play for s*** and his bat is NOT making up for his errors anymore. It would be a miracle if we could get rid of this piece of crap and get ANYTHING for him.

This guy cannot play for s*** and his bat is NOT making up for his errors anymore

It's not just errors, it's almost every other groundball, its contless base-running mistakes, it's lack of clutch hitting in the past month...

Willie needs to be bunting here, BTW. Let's see who are our best bunters are, shall we?

Clement LICKS... I hate the Scrubs, glad to see they BLEW it... Sox r finally starting to get hot

Tom Goodwin f***ed him in the ass...and it still doesn't come close to what Jimenez did to Danny Wright even if the Sox can bring the runner home, which they have failed all season long.