White Sox vs. Angels, 5/4/07 (L)

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(joeynach @ May 4, 2007 -> 09:06 AM)
Has anyone else realized Santana is like night day road to home. Hes like a 21-6 lifetime pitcher at home and 7-19 on the road. Thats pretty ridiculous.

Don't they have Escobar-Lackey and Colon going, missing Santana.

I also believe that somehow Johan Santana will pitch next week, Gardenhire always lines it up this way.

Scores for the next 3 days;

Angels 6 Sox 2 ----Escobar 7 scoreless

Angels 5 Sox 1 -----Lackey 8 innings 1 run

Angels 3 Sox 0 ----Colon 7 shutout innings ---Back end of Angels bullpen gets some work for first time in series and retires all six batters they face, 5 by strike-out.

I also think if Santana doesn't pitch, the Sox sweep the Twins in the dome next week.

FWIW

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 4, 2007 -> 09:02 AM)
Is this an obscure reference to Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony or have you been a little drinky?

Actually it's a goldfinger song I was quoting, but anywho, since I'm not exactly a hippity hoppity type guy, it could well work for some other band. And for crying out loud, it's 9:15 a.m. out here.

Let's break this skid of terrible hitting and come out with a 10 to nothing win, no home runs. I know it won't happen, but it never hurts to wish for things. In reality, I see a 4 to 1 win for the Angels. That one being a home run by Dye. But prove me wrong Sox!

Edited by kageman129

QUOTE(joeynach @ May 4, 2007 -> 07:54 PM)
Can someone just tell me the last time we had back to back hits (or walks). No seriously can someone really tell me I cant remember.

Probably the inning vs the Angels on Saturday night where we ended up getting the bases loaded and still didn't score.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 4, 2007 -> 12:56 PM)
Probably the inning vs the Angels on Saturday night where we ended up getting the bases loaded and still didn't score.

The Sox haven't strung together more than three consecutive hits in an inning this season, and they haven't batted around once.