White Sox vs. Angels, 5/4/07 (L)

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxAce @ May 4, 2007 -> 09:36 PM)
This team is hilarious.

I don't know how much longer we can wait on Mackowiak and Cintron.

Cintron's something like 2 for 25/26 and Rob is 8 for 51. GEEZ. The Angels aren't just going to keep handing you opportunities to score.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ May 5, 2007 -> 02:37 AM)
I'm not watching, but this off-season is going to be so awesome. The b****ing is going to be off the charts.

I can't wait to hear the idiotic trade proposals. I still thought we were getting Wood and Ardenhart for Garcia? Hopefully KW and Ozzie won't be back.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ May 4, 2007 -> 09:37 PM)
I'm not watching, but this off-season is going to be so awesome. The b****ing is going to be off the charts.

We don't even need to wait for the offseason. It's early May and we are all already pissed off.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 4, 2007 -> 09:38 PM)
F you Mac and Cintron.

What is it about Cintron's 2/24 that impresses Ozzie to start him over Uribe after a day off?

Giving him work. Ozzie does that for his bench players. It's a good policy. Gets them and keeps them sharp.

I hate seeing Cintron up there, though. I never really liked him.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ May 5, 2007 -> 02:39 AM)
We don't even need to wait for the offseason. It's early May and we are all already pissed off.

I was pissed in February, but that's just water under the bridge right now. Every other team is so much faster than us.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 4, 2007 -> 09:39 PM)
39 innings.

And another team gets another leadoff runner on.

This is what the White Sox should look like...Figgins, Willits, Aybar, Cabrera and Matthews can all run and put pressure on a defense.

KW, take some notes please. Better yet, trade for some of those guys like Willits and Aybar that might not fit with the Angels as everyday players.

This game is OV-AH!!!