Capn12

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ May 6, 2007 -> 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OUR MINOR LEAGUES ARE HOPELESS IF GUSTAVO IS OUR BEST CATCHING PROSPECT.

What an idiotic thought. Seriously.

Molina is not a "prospect," and we shouldn't call up our best "prospects" from the minor leagues, we should call up our best "options."

Donald Lucy is a better catching prospect than Molina, but he isn't a better option. I know that is bad, but that is the position Ozzie put his team in.

f*** YOU QUINLANN. LEAVE BUEHRLE ALONE

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ May 6, 2007 -> 03:56 PM)
What an idiotic thought. Seriously.

Molina is not a "prospect," and we shouldn't call up our best "prospects" from the minor leagues, we should call up our best "options."

Donald Lucy is a better catching prospect than Molina, but he isn't a better option. I know that is bad, but that is the position Ozzie Kenny put his team in.

f*** YOU QUINLANN. LEAVE BUEHRLE ALONE

I miss Uribe's D.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 6, 2007 -> 03:55 PM)
It's preparing him well for the Cardinals next year. :P

It might be preparing him for the Cards this year.

If they combined Mulder and Buerhle, with Wainright, Reyes, Looper and Carpenter could come back, they might be able to win the Central.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 6, 2007 -> 03:55 PM)
It's preparing him well for the Cardinals next year. :P

Cardinals are hurting for pitching with Carpenter out it may be a great time to really think about trading him to St. Louis they may overpay!

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ May 6, 2007 -> 08:57 PM)
Is it too late to sell my tickets back?

I wonder how many bandwagon fans will not renew their season tix next year. If people don't renew them, KW's comments in the paper really seem like the beginning of the end of our World Series afterglow.

I think I'm on the fire Greg Walker bandwagon now. It's not even that I think it's all his fault. But something has to happen. These guys need a change or a different voice. The pitching is fine. It's even better than I expected. But we're not going to win games with this kind of putrid offense. We simply cannot afford to fall too far back of the Indians and Tigers. Something needs to happen now!

QUOTE(fathom @ May 6, 2007 -> 03:58 PM)
I wonder how many bandwagon fans will not renew their season tix next year. If people don't renew them, KW's comments in the paper really seem like the beginning of the end of our World Series afterglow.

And it will justify him not spending money. Can't wait to see Neifi Perez starting at 2B next season.