Capn12

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ May 6, 2007 -> 05:30 PM)
So...is Jenks ever going to get his fastball back? He seems to have leveled out at 94 mph.

No, which is why we should think about trading him as well...he's going to be lucky to close 70-75% of his games with the stuff he's going out there with now.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ May 6, 2007 -> 01:35 PM)
Since ssi71 is MIA, I'll take over as a pinch gamethread-starter. Lets get this series won today, and start a....dare I say, WINNING streak!!

:gosox3:

I have been at work since late last night, we had a production system go down, and the backup is not readable. So I have been trying to get data off of a system, got about 20% of it off the rest is lost forever. Nice pinch hit Capn12. Shamrock shake luck dusted off on you, and you kept it going.

Sweeney had 2 doubles. My favorite prospect with my favorite type of swing comes through. And AJ hits a pool cue shot in this inning. Nice job all around.

White Sox winna!!!!

Damn. Got out of there with a win. Considering just how atrocious we are hitting right now, .500 and 4 games off the pace isn't that bad.

Indeed, there will be tougher games ahead, but you HAVE TO THINK we'll start hitting better. Kudos to Ryan Sweeney with the big double of K-ROD. K-Rod is a nasty pitcher, so it was good to see Ryan handle him.