Clemens back to the Yankees

santo=dorf

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 7, 2007 -> 02:21 PM)
Suzyn Waldman nearly kills everyone listening to her scratchy voice.

OMG, this lady makes Ron Santo, sound like one of the 4 Tenors. Her voice is enough to wake up the dead, never mind her yelling like a child when Roger shows up in the box.

They played this on the Boers and Berstein show, and I had to find it.

suzyn%20waldman.jpg

yeah theyve been playing this all day on sports radio... but its so ridiculous... i already hate that woman.

"Roger Clemens is in George's box..."

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, this lady makes Ron Santo, sound like one of the 4 Tenors. Her voice is enough to wake up the dead, never mind her yelling like a child when Roger shows up in the box.

suzyn%20waldman.jpg

THE DEVIL LIVES

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 7, 2007 -> 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

suzyn%20waldman.jpg

This is the same woman who declared minutes after it happened, that the Esteban Loaiza for Jose Contreras and cash was "an amazing deal" for the Yankees. :lol:

suzyn%20waldman.jpg

She looks EXACTLY how I pictured her when I heard her squawking about Clemens being in George's box.

MY EYES!!!! :crying MY EYYYYYYES!!!!!

:lol:

suzyn%20waldman.jpg

:lolhitting

Oh my god...couple her Santo-ness with the New Yawk accent and the scratchiness....wow....

My prediction is that he s***s the bed, gets lit up against much tougher opponents, and this whole thing becomes the joke of the season.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 7, 2007 -> 07:01 AM)
And this in a nutshell is why the rest of the world hates the New York Yankees. Everyone else has injury problems and they either dip into the minors or make a trade. The Yankees have injury problems and they spend $5 million A MONTH for a another pitcher.

Be grateful they have to pay $5 mil for another pitcher. Let's pretend that all players were paid the same and could pick any franchise to play for. How many would like to play in Yankee pinstripes on the largest stage in the world? Hear the ghosts of a HoF lineup? Add to the 20 something WS titles? It would suck even more than it does now. :angry: Hell, the Cubs and their almost constant sell outs would attract more players than the Sox. And finally, isn't it cool when the greatest lineup money can buy loses? Look at wrestling, you need someone to be knocked off that perch. If baseball didn't have the Yankees, they would have to invent them.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ May 7, 2007 -> 08:16 PM)
The funny thing is that ESPN will pretend he doesn't exist or make excuse after excuse if he gets lit up. They do this with Dice-K. When he pitches good there is mind numbing analysis when he pitches bad there are plenty of excuses.

This is what is so annoying... I loathe ESPN.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ May 8, 2007 -> 06:05 PM)
ESPN BREAKING NEWS

Clemens pissed in Kentucky toilet.......highlights when they become available!

My god the coverage of his kid was sickening. The programming on ESPN is horrendous.

The man is f***ing 45 years old when he came back to the Astros nobody really cared.