Jose FUCKIN' Valentin.....

CubKilla

Yet another CubKilla

Did he do the bunny hop, stutter step, and kiss blowing like SamME?  :lol:  :lolhitting

Raised his arms up and pumped his right fist in the air. There was no doubt about it. :headbang

This is why you just don't not put these games on TV. Every Cub-Sox game HAS to be on national TV. It just isn't right the other way around.

Man, would i have killed to have seen the end of this one.

Yet another CubKilla

Did he do the bunny hop, stutter step, and kiss blowing like SamME?  :lol:  :lolhitting

Raised his arms up and pumped his right fist in the air. There was no doubt about it. :headbang

This is why you just don't not put these games on TV. Every Cub-Sox game HAS to be on national TV. It just isn't right the other way around.

No kidding, me too

Yet another CubKilla

Just saw the highlights. Had to peel myself off the ceiling!!

Yet another CubKilla

wouldn't you know, i listen to the whole game on the radio, phone rings right before the bottom of the ninth so i turn it down, when i hang up i turn it up again and i hear john rooney say "...post-game show after this!"

dont get me wrong i was still elated, but what luck. :ph34r:

wouldn't you know, i listen to the whole game on the radio, phone rings right before the bottom of the ninth so i turn it down, when i hang up i turn it up again and i hear john rooney say "...post-game show after this!"

One of your sCrUBBIE fan friends called you? :huh:

Not sure if it will happen again, but FSN replayed the Friday game from last week at 7PM later that night. Perhaps the same will be done at 7PM tonight for this game :huh: ?

Not sure if it will happen again, but FSN replayed the Friday game from last week at 7PM later that night. Perhaps the same will be done at 7PM tonight for this game :huh: ?

Yes, it will be replayed at 7pm

Forget about interleague, there is nothing INTRA-league that can rival Cubs-Sox in terms of antagonism and sheer intensity...NO way, not with only 6 games, not with interleague in jeopardy for the future.

Both teams are desperate and both team's fans are aobslutely starved for success...wow!

Forget about interleague, there is nothing INTRA-league that can rival Cubs-Sox in terms of antagonism and sheer intensity...NO way, not with only 6 games, not with interleague in jeopardy for the future.

Both teams are desperate and both team's fans are aobslutely  starved for success...wow!

At least we get to see the gripping Reds-Indians match-up on National TV tomorrow :rolleyes:

One of my Mariner fan friends actually. I doubt he even knew this game was going on.

Jose is hot. Much like we rode Frank's bat for 3 weeks - now we have to ride Jose's for the next 2 weeks.

I don't care who we ride - as long as we're 5 games over .500 and battling for 1st place at the All-Star Break - I'm happy.

We have 15 games left until the All-Star Break. I'm EXPECTING a 12-3 record at WORST. It's time to quit pissing around and it's time to show what the hell this team is all about.

Jose is hot. Much like we rode Frank's bat for 3 weeks - now we have to ride Jose's for the next 2 weeks

If that's the case, SOX ARE f***ED.

There is NO way this offense should depend on Jose- Frank-Maggs-Lee-Konerko/Duabach should slug a collective 500+, driving in runs and providing serious line-up protection for other inferior hitters.....Jose's role is to come through with clutch hits, play clutch defense, turn DPs, take extra bases running and provide emotional leadership/mentoring...Until our 4-6 hitters wake up and play to their potential we are not going anywhere since it's pretty clear that Jimenez/Harris/Rowand/Olivo/Alomar/Crede are NOT dependable at all.

With pitching in place more or less, it's all up to Maggs-Lee-Konerko/Dauber. Frank will do his part and Valentin will be ok, but it's those guys that need to crank it up BIG TIME.