White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)

Capn12

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ May 8, 2007 -> 10:14 PM)
The offense didn't exactly go nuts tonight. If not for a terrible throw by Bonser, we might have only one or two runs.

Mastny is coming in according to the Twins'...er, Masset.

Looks like he's in for the duration, unless the choice is Logan, Ozuna or Buehrle.

QUOTE(quickman @ May 9, 2007 -> 03:14 AM)
they are out of sync, with their lineup, coaching, moving runners over, plate presence, everything, completely out of sync. They had a great opportunity to win this game and get off to an excellent start. they are miserable, and for gods sake lets hope everybody doesn't think sweeney is the next sox all star.

Sweeney looks good when he swings, it's just the ball doesn't come off of his bat very solidly. Sometimes it seems like other major leaguers are using an aluminum bat, and he's using a wood bat. He really has to develop more strength.

QUOTE(quickman @ May 8, 2007 -> 10:14 PM)
they are out of sync, with their lineup, coaching, moving runners over, plate presence, everything, completely out of sync. They had a great opportunity to win this game and get off to an excellent start. they are miserable, and for gods sake lets hope everybody doesn't think sweeney is the next sox all star.

Plus, listening to Hawk, the umpires are against the Sox as well.

QUOTE(southsida86 @ May 8, 2007 -> 10:16 PM)
Just Logan and Jenks. I think Bobby is unavailable today.

2 games in a row, but he had yesterday off

I swear I would walk Morneau here...but it won't happen, you don't want to walk in the winning run

Edited by caulfield12