White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)

Capn12

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ May 8, 2007 -> 09:30 PM)
I don't think Dye was playing that deep, because Bartlett has no power...well, except against us ... isn't Bartlett the punch-and-judy hitter that hit his only homer off Contreras last year in a late inning win for the Twins v. us?

Maybe, but it seems like once a game a ball gets over his head. His defence is not even close to what it should be.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(That funky motion @ May 9, 2007 -> 02:34 AM)
Maybe, but it seems like once a game a ball gets over his head. His defence is not even close to what it should be.

Dye sucks on defense....no one can argue he's even medicore anymore.

I know you dont put the winning run on first, but Hunter demands serious respect right now. In fact, I thought Aardsma should have stared that inning. Damnit...we had a win right in the bag and may blow it. 2007 season continues to haunt.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 8, 2007 -> 10:35 PM)
Our bullpen is very overrated.

Aardsma is the only one who has been failr consistent since mid August 2006. The others have been either really good or really bad.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ May 8, 2007 -> 09:33 PM)
Every.

f***ing.

Time.

Our "vaunted" bullpen just isn't that good...7 blown saves, 10 for 17 so far this season.

That's not good enough.

The Twins lost 3 games ALL last season they were leading going into the 7th, we've already lost 3 this season in that category (CLE, at Oak, at Detroit)