White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)

Capn12

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 8, 2007 -> 08:23 PM)
Is it mandatory that with a runner on first and two outs that we have to steal? This is your fourth year Ozzie. Teams that you have played 100 times are on to you by now believe it or not.

Ozzie is an idiot, and he wont ever learn from his mistakes. We need to get over this and just hope our players play over his idiocy.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ May 9, 2007 -> 01:26 AM)
Good lord. Theres Dye running in molasses again.

He really should be DH with Mackowiak in RF, but Ozzie would never do that to a veteran player. I have a feeling that when we have new RF next year, there will be many comments like "Dye would have never caught that".

The Tigers offense is going to be fantastic this year. Between them and the Indians, they make us look like an NL team.

So, Free Agent officianados....are there any second baseman with leadoff capabilities that will be on the market this offseason?

I don't want any excuse at all to see Scott Podsednik and his groin in a Sox uni in 2008.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ May 8, 2007 -> 08:29 PM)
So, Free Agent officianados....are there any second baseman with leadoff capabilities that will be on the market this offseason?

I don't want any excuse at all to see Scott Podsednik and his groin in a Sox uni in 2008.

He's on the Twins, playing tonight.