White Sox vs. Royals, 5/12/07 (W)

I really think Ozzie should try more hit-and-runs with our hitters in order to get them focused on making contact and focusing at the plate.

Not sure how much longer Buehrle can keep them down with his bad command and this horrible ump.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mr_genius @ May 12, 2007 -> 07:04 PM)
i never saw his swing in AAA or anything like that. so all i can go by is past prospects and their swings and sweeny's. When crede first came up, looppy swing; anderson, looopy swing; borchard, delux slow loopy swing; ect.

i'm not saying Walker is a good hitting coach or anything, just bringing up an observation.

Records versus AL Central

DET 5-4 (7-2 versus KC)

CLE 6-2 (hasn't played KC yet)

CHW 7-8 (3-0 versus KC)

MINN 4-8 (2-3 versus KC)

Based on that alone, you'd have to say CLE is the best team in the division, at least through the first 20-25% of the season.

Minnesota looks to be in big trouble.

Its nice to see a power hitter like Sweeney for KC going the other way. He doesnt get greedy. Just puts wood on the ball. Our hitters should take note.

2 runs isnt going to hold up. This f***ing offense better get their heads out of their asses.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 13, 2007 -> 12:09 AM)
Its nice to see a power hitter like Sweeney for KC going the other way. He doesnt get greedy. Just puts wood on the ball. Our hitters should take note.

2 runs isnt going to hold up. This f***ing offense better get their heads out of their asses.

Had a chance earlier. KC pretty much tried to hand us four runs in that second inning. Runners at second and third, nobody out and already a 2-0 lead. Sox score no more.

Tied.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ May 12, 2007 -> 07:08 PM)
Records versus AL Central

DET 5-4 (7-2 versus KC)

CLE 6-2 (hasn't played KC yet)

CHW 7-8 (3-0 versus KC)

MINN 4-8 (2-3 versus KC)

Based on that alone, you'd have to say CLE is the best team in the division, at least through the first 20-25% of the season.

Minnesota looks to be in big trouble.

going into the season i really thought CLE would be the best team in the division. Detroit has impressed, Maggliio seems to be back in form, which is huge for them. Sheffield is starting to hit too...

aaaand, we have just lost the lead. 4-2 KC

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 12, 2007 -> 07:11 PM)
So some bad pitcher, who just came off the DL for his first start of the season has held the corpseball kids to 2 runs, even though the Royals have basically tried to hand us a lot of runs.

Don't forget about how we got RAPED by Odalis Perez and his 6.70 ERA last night.

Thanks Buehrle, 4-2 Royals.

Wow. This team is b.a.d.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 13, 2007 -> 12:11 AM)
Lucky these balls are staying in the park. Buehrle might want to not pipe it on the first pitch of each count.

Stop speaking, dammit. You're calling everything.

This is embarrasssing. f***ing pathetic.

QUOTE(mr_genius @ May 13, 2007 -> 12:12 AM)
going into the season i really thought CLE would be the best team in the division. Detroit has impressed, Maggliio seems to be back in form, which is huge for them. Sheffield is starting to hit too...

aaaand, we have just lost the lead. 4-2 KC

Detroit's the best team in the division by far.