White Sox vs. Royals, 5/13/07 (L)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ May 13, 2007 -> 07:33 PM)
Well, that was bound to happen. Good thing Ozzie went out to talk to him. We suck (and I still despise the Chris Young trade!).

But wait, I thought Chris Young was only going to be a Mike Cameron type player, and everybody knows guys who play above average defense in CF while hitting 30 homers and stealing 30 bases are very easy to find, right?

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 13, 2007 -> 02:38 PM)
But wait, I thought Chris Young was only going to be a Mike Cameron type player, and everybody knows guys who play above average defense in CF while hitting 30 homers and stealing 30 bases are very easy to find, right?

Molina teasing us.

Young is never going to have 30 steals in the major leagues. Does he have the ability? Sure. But his technique leaves something to be desired.

Oh, for the days of Mark Johnson and Royce Clayton. That's an offensive juggernaut compared to Terrero and Molina.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 13, 2007 -> 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Am I being overly negative when I say the Royals have just as much talent in their lineup as the Sox do? I'm so disappointed in KW for not doing more to help this offense.

Yes you are.

The Royals suck and the Sox are hurting.

You guys just don't understand -- none of us have never played the game, so we would never understand. With De La Rosa's sneaky fastball, nasty curve that drops fifteen feet, good turn-it-over changeup, all being thrown from fifteen different arm angles, you can't really expect the Sox hitters to do a whole lot. I'll tell ya what, this guy is much better than his record indicates. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he took home the Cy Young this. Don't tell me what his numbers are coming into today, his pitching isn't indicative of the numbers.

If there was ever a player the Sox called up that I thought could hit .000 over a 2 month span, it was definitely Molina. What a f***ing joke.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ May 13, 2007 -> 07:42 PM)
Yes you are.

The Royals suck and the Sox are hurting.

I meant with the Sox guys out....basically, the lineups we see out there today.