Official Save Sweeney and Boot Terrero thread

wilmot825

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 14, 2007 -> 03:43 PM)
Terrero has already passed through waivers once this season, if they want to send him down he'll have to pass through them again since he's on the 40 and out of options.

He'll pass with ease and if he doesn't, oh well Luis Terrero's are a dime a dozen. Hell the Sox currently have 2 Luis Terrero's broadcasting the games for them and McKay Christensen, Jeff Abbot and Brian Simmons certainly aren't doing anything these days. I'm sure they'd be willing to pinch run for Ozzie.

Chris. Snopek.

Ozzie seesm to think Ryan needs to play everyday to develop. I am not to sure how many at bats he gets when Pods is back. Ryan has a had a game or two where he looks real good and then a bad one or two. Still learning I guess

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 15, 2007 -> 01:35 PM)
Podsednik isn't even allowed to run right now, he really shouldn't be entering into any equation at this point.

Hell I think most of us know that even if healthy, Sweeney has shown he's probably an upgrade on Pods right now.

I don't want to see Pods back until around just before the ASB frankly, at least after some rehab starts etc. where he actually proves his legs are fine and he can steal some bases.