Vancouver/Seattle

Chisoxfn

Later on this summer I'm going to both Seattle & Vancouver and I was going to see if there are any must see attractions (or things that I must do when there). And yes, I will be catching a Mariners game so I will definitely be seeing Safeco field.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 14, 2007 -> 01:49 PM)
Later on this summer I'm going to both Seattle & Vancouver and I was going to see if there are any must see attractions (or things that I must do when there). And yes, I will be catching a Mariners game so I will definitely be seeing Safeco field.

Safeco field was awesome, went myself. Toured it also.

Hmm, see the space needle, maybe check out pikes fish market. Other than that not much happening in Seattle.

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ May 15, 2007 -> 11:50 AM)
There are no legal hash bars in Vancouver, however marijuana is readily available and decriminalized IIRC.

No it wasn't decriminalized, still illegal. I believe there was legislation coming down the line for decriminalizing pot but the when the Conservatives came to power they stopped it. Medicinal use however is legal, I think.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 14, 2007 -> 12:49 PM)

My wife is in Vancouver this week for some kind of conference. When she returns, I'll send you some info.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ May 17, 2007 -> 10:04 AM)
My wife is in Vancouver this week for some kind of conference. When she returns, I'll send you some info.

BTW, congrats on becoming a Global Mod ;) Don't know why I just thought of that.