Corky The 'Roid Boy

Pastime

Once again, he shows what a fraud he really is.

Chet Coppock said it best 9 months ago - "Sammy Sosa is the most overrated baseball player in history."

And once again, Shammy ignores the chance to be a team player. He swings for the fences every time up - looking to pad his worthless stats.

According to STATS.INC - 81% of Sammy's homers have come when the Cubs were either up or down by 3 OR MORE RUNS. In other words, he's a FRAUD.

Also, according to STATS.INC - Sammy's last homerun that tied a game - 1998. The last homerun that won a game - 1999.

Enough said. :lolhitting

Much like we did in 2000, we have a chance to DESTROY the Cubs season.

Here's to the Sox sweeping these overrated pieces of s***. How's that great pitching staff of yours NOOOWWWW!

The Cubs finish in 4th. You heard it here first. Mike Lowell? LMAO!! He's too expensive. The Cubs want to win on the "cheap." Dumbs***s.

ShamME doesn't have a clutch bone in his body. Bases loaded today THREE times for ShamME and all the sCrUBS get out of it is a sac fly where Corky did his hop on a ball that didn't even make it to the warning track. He did the same thing (K w/bases juiced) on Wednesday against the Brewers in the 9th and the Brewers followed it up with a 6-run 10th. Chet Coppock..... for once..... is right. When the game is on the line, if I'm the opposition, I want ShamME at the dish. I'd be more worried if AGon was up with bases jacked and two outs in the 9th than ShamME. AGon, at least, has shown himself to be somewhat clutch. The only time ShamME's clutch with bases loaded is when Jeff Kent boots a DP ball in the 17th :rolleyes:

I predicted for this series YNOT that Sosa would get to do the hop but then the ball would be caught easily by Lee at the track. It wasnt Lee but it was close enough. Just watching that bumbling idiot bouncing up the line to watch the ball settle harmlessly into the glove of the CF.

Did you hear that fraud had security on the warning track today? Who does that coward think he is? I hope he goes back to Wrigley with no security and then gets attacked. Hed probably try to blow kisses to his attacker or something (that little fraudulent peace chest thumping crap he does)...

I predicted for this series YNOT that Sosa would get to do the hop but then the ball would be caught easily by Lee at the track. It wasnt Lee but it was close enough. Just watching that bumbling idiot bouncing up the line to watch the ball settle harmlessly into the glove of the CF.

Did you hear that fraud had security on the warning track today? Who does that coward think he is? I hope he goes back to Wrigley with no security and then gets attacked. Hed probably try to blow kisses to his attacker or something (that little fraudulent peace chest thumping crap he does)...

OMG Roman, LMFAO! Yeah, he'll put a piece sign up while he's getting the s*** beat out of him! :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Once again, he shows what a fraud he really is. 

Chet Coppock said it best 9 months ago - "Sammy Sosa is the most overrated baseball player in history."

And once again, Shammy ignores the chance to be a team player. He swings for the fences every time up - looking to pad his worthless stats. 

According to STATS.INC - 81% of Sammy's homers have come when the Cubs were either up or down by 3 OR MORE RUNS.  In other words, he's a FRAUD. 

Also, according to STATS.INC - Sammy's last homerun that tied a game - 1998.  The last homerun that won a game - 1999. 

I didn't realize how bad his clutch stats really were. The most unclutch big name player in my lifetime.

I had joked at work that Captain Cork would shove earplugs into his head, but I didn't honestly think that he WOULD! That is one thin-skinned hypersensitive little baby!

This whole episode is in his head now, and he's totally psyched out. I'd bet that he doesn't have ONE good road series for the rest of the season - all the other teams' fans have to do is ride him hard early in each game and he's DONE!!

....all those muscles, and yet so weak.... :lol:

Much like we did in 2000, we have a chance to DESTROY the Cubs season. 

Here's to the Sox sweeping these overrated pieces of s***.  How's that great pitching staff of yours NOOOWWWW!

The Cubs finish in 4th.  You heard it here first.  Mike Lowell?  LMAO!! He's too expensive.  The Cubs want to win on the "cheap."  Dumbs***s.

Yup they'll settle for Jose Hernandez. :lolhitting

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol..... well here we see shamme tryin to catch a fly to right ......no wonder he has defensive problems... hey samme you would probably have caught that if you realized the ball was coming from the other way.....

According to STATS.INC - 81% of Sammy's homers have come when the Cubs were either up or down by 3 OR MORE RUNS.  In other words, he's a FRAUD. 

Also, according to STATS.INC - Sammy's last homerun that tied a game - 1998.  The last homerun that won a game - 1999. 

Those STATS stats are easily misinterpreted.

(I hate the guy now myself, makes me want to :puke )

80% (up or down by 3) is normal for most players. Problem is, he hits so many that typical flubs fans elevate him to god status. Chet calls them TMHR's...Totally Meaningless Home Runs :D .

As far as game winning homers, STATS is talking about bottom of the 9th game winning homers, obviously. Truly game-winning homers (or hits in general) are the ones that put you ahead to stay.

The last Soso homerun that won a game in my memory is from last year: http://www.retrosheet.org/boxesetc/B05212CHN2002.htm

Guest hotsoxchick1
What the heck hsc? Is he trying to blow kisses to us Sox fans? Get that craphole outta here. I hope someone spits on him...

little dude.. he was playing the game.......the fans boo'd the hell out of him and he was showing us his pouty face...........he didnt care to be boo'd..and we gave him a big warm f*** you shamme.......